Boldin

YOU are such an IDIOT! which of those posts in that link is supposed to be me PULLING for Trent to have a bad year? YOU EAT CROW............LIER.

btw

it's spelled Liar

and just about everyone on that thread thought that you were pathetic.

and you still are

btw

it's spelled Liar

and just about everyone on that thread thought that you were pathetic.

and you still are

Sorry, YOU ARE A LIAR! Is that better? The only people that think I'm pathetic are you & the other STARRY EYED Trent fanboys........................................I'M OK WITH THAT because I don't care what Trent's fanclub thinks of me. You still have not come up with a post that I PULLED for Trent to have a Bad year! (Because it does not exist). Trent:average at best QB + Dick:BAD HC =Trent having another BAD year.

Sorry, YOU ARE A LIAR! Is that better? The only people that think I'm pathetic are you & the other STARRY EYED Trent fanboys........................................I'M OK WITH THAT because I don't care what Trent's fanclub thinks of me. You still have not come up with a post that I PULLED for Trent to have a Bad year! (Because it does not exist). Trent:average at best QB + Dick:BAD HC =Trent having another BAD year.

yeah man, 85 passer rating on a mediocre team, with idiot coaches, after a season and a half... that Trent Edwards sucks.

yeah man, 85 passer rating on a mediocre team, with idiot coaches, after a season and a half... that Trent Edwards sucks.

I posted Dick sucks as a coach. Trent can not overcome that.......................he is NOT GOOD ENOUGH. When asked about resigning Michael Clayton, the Bucs GM said "What do you want to look at, numbers? (Clayton's weren't very good) I Look at the FILM". (Trents #'s : 11 TD's 10 INT's those are the ONLY numbers that matter regarding Trent).

I posted Dick sucks as a coach. Trent can not overcome that.......................he is NOT GOOD ENOUGH. When asked about resigning Michael Clayton, the Bucs GM said "What do you want to look at, numbers? (Clayton's weren't very good) I Look at the FILM". (Trents #'s : 10 TD's 11 INT's those are the ONLY numbers that matter regarding Trent).

actually it's 11 TD 10 Int

get your facts straight

Back to the point of the thread...

I don't want Boldin here. He's overrated and slow (well, not slow, but certainly not fast). That's not to say he's not a real good WR, but he's no Fitzgerald and looked better playing with him. But that's not even the point - they guy is a crybaby with Drew Rosenhaus as his agent. Year in and year out he bitches about his contract, and if it gets re-worked, he waits a year and bitches to be traded. I don't want a mini-TO like that on my team. He's really good, but he's not a top five WR in this league, and if you're going to be a prima donna then you better have the talent to go with it.

Now if Braylon Edwards were available on the other hand...