Wr ?

Where's the love for Josh Reed? Every time we needed a big play, Josh Reed stepped up. I know we need a bigger receiver, but don't forget Reed's productivity. I don't think we need Coles with this receiving corp:

1. Evans

2. Reed

3. Stevie

4. Hardy or Roscoe

Coles just brings another Reed/Evans type receiver. If the FO wants a new receiver, they should have gone for a big guy.

I still want Jenkins (just signed, won't happen) or Roscoe dealt. We have too many 5 foot nothin' 100 and nothin' receivers.

Reed is no number 2 hasnt been never will be-

1. Evans

2. we need a VET posession receiver

3. Reed

4 Johnson

5. Hardy or Jenkins

6. Hardy or Jenkins

Parrish needs to go wasting a spot and 4 mil for a punt return -great as he is at that- but still.

I agree with those. I just don't think Coles is the answer. He's not the same player he used to be. Whats more is, yes, I do think Steve Johnson could fill those shoes if given the chances. Hopefully he will get it.

Coles could just be that WCV the Bills need to open up the offense, the options in FA are down to him and maybe Marvin Harrison,who they can't afford, they need someone immediately.

It took Josh Reed 5 years to develop into a really good possession receiver and he had way more potential then any young receiver the Bills have ATM.

Signing Coles would be good for the offense, because it gives us a legit #2 and allows time for Johnson and/or Hardy to develop. They may develop, they may not. But give them time to develop and round out their games, instead of forcing 1 of them into the #2 role and hoping they develop sooner rather than later.

If Greer is so good, then why are the bills letting him leave, why sign Drayton Florance instead ? :thumbsup:

The team has a coaching staff. Head coach,offensive coordinator, position coach.

While I agree that Jauron (HC) and Schonert (OC) are tools and inept in some areas, I'm not convinced Tyke Tolbert the receivers coach is a complete dunce just yet.

It doesn't take a rare mind to see if a receiver is running his routes properly in practice, if he is catching everything thrown his way, if he can separate from DB's and make a difference.

Not to mention that the QB and QB coach also have input into the offense, if someone really stands out and can make big plays consistently in practice then they would be given more chances on game day, pure and simple.

Trust me, when an elite receiver completely turns around the DB and then runs right by him it opens up eyes. "The Bills really don't have that guy" :wallbash:

Are you serious with this? Do you honestly believe the Bills let Greer get away because they felt he wasn't really that good???? C'mon now, you don't believe that.

FYI, you should go to Steve Johnsons player page at NFL.com and check out those 2 redzone touchdown catches (and isn't that what this team has been lacking since forever?) he had in his VERY LIMITED time on the field. If you can't see the fearless, Larry Fitzgerald "type" aggressiveness then you have as much of a clue as our head coach. He obviously isn't Larry Fitzgerald, but the guy is clearly tough and has GREAT hands. He is better than Coles right now. But the Bills will be clowns and overpay a name player past his prime when what they have is already a better option.

This team is embarrassingly inept in the FO and coaching area. It's become a bad joke told over and over and over again.

You heard it here first, Jenkins in trouble with the law:

http://www.buffalonews.com/437/story/595506.html

Trick or Treeeeat!

I'm Crazy Eggbeater head! I got an eggbeater on my head! Now give me some candy!!

Ross Perot: [ not the least bit amused ] That is just sad! You look like an idiot with a blender coming out of your skull! Now, unless you have a pituitary problem, or some glandular condition, you gotta be at least 17! Now, when I was 17, I was pumping gas, serving the United States Navy! You got an eggbeater on your hair, begging for some candy! You see?! That's the difference! I'm an American, proud and strong! You three are a bunch of freaks! Good bye! [ slams his door ]

Trick or Treeeeat!

I'm Crazy Eggbeater head! I got an eggbeater on my head! Now give me some candy!!

Ross Perot: [ not the least bit amused ] That is just sad! You look like an idiot with a blender coming out of your skull! Now, unless you have a pituitary problem, or some glandular condition, you gotta be at least 17! Now, when I was 17, I was pumping gas, serving the United States Navy! You got an eggbeater on your hair, begging for some candy! You see?! That's the difference! I'm an American, proud and strong! You three are a bunch of freaks! Good bye! [ slams his door ]

C'mon. It was just a joke....take it easy.

Just kinda bored waiting for the Sabres or Bills to make a move.