Don't worry about Coles

Justice

Why do you guys want crabtree to fall to us? We spent a high pick on a receiver last year, just re-signed Evans and Parrish, and have gaping holes elsewhere.

Considering how pathetic the Bills passing attack has been for most of this decade, can you really blame anyone? With the exception of Lee Evans, every other receiver they have should feel as though their job is in jeopardy.

Crabtree is a bigger "pipe dream" than Haynesworth was. It'll never happen. KC now has a a QB so they're in the mix, St. Louis could still take him as they just released Bennett and are shopping Holt, I think that Cleveland could be after him if they move Edwards, Jacksonville doesn't really have anyone for Gerrard to sling the pigskin to, San Fran doesn't even have a decent starting WR, and Al Davis is almost certain not to let the guy slip past him at #7. But if Crabtree were there @ #11 and Everett Brown, B.J. Raji, and Brian Orakpo are off the board then we'd be fools to pass him over. Like I said though, don't get your hopes up.

Crabtree is a bigger "pipe dream" than Haynesworth was. It'll never happen. KC now has a a QB so they're in the mix, St. Louis could still take him as they just released Bennett and are shopping Holt, I think that Cleveland could be after him if they move Edwards, Jacksonville doesn't really have anyone for Gerrard to sling the pigskin to, San Fran doesn't even have a decent starting WR, and Al Davis is almost certain not to let the guy slip past him at #7. But if Crabtree were there @ #11 and Everett Brown, B.J. Raji, and Brian Orakpo are off the board then we'd be fools to pass him over. Like I said though, don't get your hopes up.

I'm a realistic Bills fan, my hopes are never up.

I actually hope Crabtree doesn't fall to us. I mean, you'd almost have to take him...but that's not the guy this team should be drafting, this year.

I see your point and I agree, but you can't pass up a receiver like Crabtree. There are no guarantees in the NFL Draft, but Crabtree is close.

Didnt we take a WR as early as the second round last year? How long does the "Hardys young, he needs to learn" excuse last?And now were gonna forget about our other pressing needs both from last season and the ones we created in the off season and go after another high round WR? Were slowly becoming the next Detroit Lions.