housh to seahawks

this is why i hate my favorite team. we're dicking around with a midget like coles when other teams are signing guys that will make a difference on their teams. maybe it will turn out the hawks overpaid, but do you think tightwad ralph ever even considered bringing him in? bills = eternal losers.

So Jester43,

Now that we know T.J. signed for 5 years, $43 million with $15 million guaranteed, do you think we should have bid on him?

Would you be happy if the Bills paid this much for him? Just interested to know.

edit: actually $40 million apparently

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so T.J. goes from a bad team in the Bengals to a worse team in the Seahawks. Does he really think Seattle is going to the Super Bowl anytime soon?

Once again it goes to show ya, if you throw money at the player, they will come. No matter what the team's situation is.

Ok, so T.J. goes from a bad team in the Bengals to a worse team in the Seahawks. Does he really think Seattle is going to the Super Bowl anytime soon?

Once again it goes to show ya, if you throw money at the player, they will come. No matter what the team's situation is.

If TJ starts dropping balls like the rest of the receivers in Seattle, we'll know it's the team and not the player.

Speaking of dropping balls, I see Jerramy Stevens is free again. He's just borderline enough for the Bills to look at...drops touchdowns at the most crucial times ... ugh.

I can't warm up to Jim Mora - I realize the Walrus is a tough act to follow because he fit in pretty well here in Seattle. Seattle is a funny place for sports. I think this year the Hawks will get a pass again because everyone's so giddy about Junior's return to the Mariners. This is really not what I'd call a "sports town" - comparing what I experienced when I lived in Western NY and Dallas.