Trade for Cutler

Send next years Number 2 and R.Parrish

Trade for Him, now.....

lmao...you actually think we could Cutler for that? HA! We would be lucky to get Scheffler for that...It will take at least one #1...send our #1 and Edwards...

Same as what the Chiefs paid to get Cassel.

Broncos offered a 1st and 3rd to NE for cassel...NE hooked up his old pal since Den came to the table to late...KC got a huge discount...no way on earth does Cutler goes for less than a #1 pick...

I think Denver is trying to trade him because he doesn't fit the offensive style that McDaniels brings to Denver. Short dink and dunk passes that would have worked if Cassell was there. Trading Trent, and whatever draft picks that it may take would be a no brainer if we could do it. If tampa could have had him for a 1st and 3rd. I would do that trade.

I think Denver is trying to trade him because he doesn't fit the offensive style that McDaniels brings to Denver. Short dink and dunk passes that would have worked if Cassell was there. Trading Trent, and whatever draft picks that it may take would be a no brainer if we could do it. If tampa could have had him for a 1st and 3rd. I would do that trade.

This would be a great deal for the marketing dept and he is young. What franchis equarterback doesn't have a attitude, it should be a requirement...RF

he is the same type of qb that jp losman is except better. atheltic, big arm and prone to throwing int's. he does not fit the scheme here. he needs to be able to stretch the field and we dont do that here. we havent since drew bledsoe. besides his career record is 17-24 in the worst division in football and one of the best recievers in football. what makes anyone think that if he came here in a much tougher division and a offensive scheme that would take away what he is naturally good at that he would be successful?

I would send them Lynch and Edwards for Cutler straight up. (if they would even consider accepting that offer.)

I really love Lynch as a RB - but I don't want any crimminals on the roster.

he is the same type of qb that jp losman is except better. atheltic, big arm and prone to throwing int's. he does not fit the scheme here. he needs to be able to stretch the field and we dont do that here. we havent since drew bledsoe. besides his career record is 17-24 in the worst division in football and one of the best recievers in football. what makes anyone think that if he came here in a much tougher division and a offensive scheme that would take away what he is naturally good at that he would be successful?

Come on now, statements like this are just silly. Dont you think his record is affected by the fact that his defense cant stop a high school football team? Cutler passed for over 4500 yards last year and the Broncos didn't miss the playoffs because of him, they had a shot at the playoffs because of him and wouldn't have even won 4 games without him at QB.

Brees didnt make the playoffs either because of his defense...should we just say he isnt very good either?

Come on now, statements like this are just silly. Dont you think his record is affected by the fact that his defense cant stop a high school football team? Cutler passed for over 4500 yards last year and the Broncos didn't miss the playoffs because of him, they had a shot at the playoffs because of him and wouldn't have even won 4 games without him at QB.

Brees didnt make the playoffs either because of his defense...should we just say he isnt very good either?

Cutler wouldnt come to Buffalo as it isnt "gay friendly"

Personally, I dont have a problem with it but im sure theres about 77,000 other fans who would despise it.

Maybe San Fran?

I would send them Lynch and Edwards for Cutler straight up. (if they would even consider accepting that offer.)

I really love Lynch as a RB - but I don't want any crimminals on the roster.

And I guess you like to see Denver as a playoff team every year. This is why fans shouldn't have any say in a team. How stupid can you get?