Cole signs with Seahawks!

Oh yeah sure......I pull a Coles stunt and you all want me dead.........

Why would they do that? unless you would make a thread called "cole to Seahawks" and it wasn't true. Not in this case tho. Cole went to the seahawks!

I have seen a lot of BS threads here, that were jokes and not sure. Not in this case! :wallbash:

the mods should fix the title. We don't need some of our more senior members to have heart attacks.

This mod has already seen the title, and already knew that there are several NFL players with the last name of Cole.

True.. but then again i put Cole not Coles! If people want to read things wrong,then oh well! That's on them. Learn to read the title the right way before jumping the gun.

Exactly, I have no problem with your thread. I think it's a classic. :wallbash:

This mod has already seen the title, and already knew that there are several NFL players with the last name of Cole.
Yah but only 1 with the last name Coles.
Does the title read Cole or Coles?
That's my point.

WHAT'S your point? I noticed the thread, I clicked on it, I see nothing wrong with it. If other people want to jump to conclusions, that's their problem.

The first reply you quoted was to someone asking for the thread title to be fixed. As you'll note, I took no action, because no fix was necessary.

WHAT'S your point? I noticed the thread, I clicked on it, I see nothing wrong with it. If other people want to jump to conclusions, that's their problem.

The first reply you quoted was to someone asking for the thread title to be fixed. As you'll note, I took no action, because no fix was necessary.

My point was; you replied with "This mod has already seen the title, and already knew that there are several NFL players with the last name of Cole." and I was saying what does it matter because the other guys name is Coles. It sounded like you were saying it was ok because there is more than one Cole.

defensive tackle Colin Cole has signed with the Seahawks.

The former Packer replaces Rocky Bernard, who has jumped to the Giants.

Per Schefter, Cole has signed a five-year deal.

:wallbash::devil::w00t:

Oh you trickster, you got me good ... :w00t:

Look! There's mustard on your shirt (he he he)