An Inept Organization......

Kenwick

I agree the the team needs to make some strides in free agency but not just sign someone for the sake of making a splash. You want to make a good move that helps the team and will energize the fans? See if you can trade for Peppers before he ends up on the Pats*. I think the asking price would probably be too high for our team but its possible and would address a serious need.

RTB

What do you think of this...sign

Lorenzo Neal- signing corey was a kinda of a joke

Kendall simmons (OG)

Cato June (LB)

Shawn springs/Dre Bly (CB)

Sean Jones (S)

Geoff Hargartner (OL)

Take Coles or Kelly Washington at WR is possible

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kendall simmons (OG)

Cato June (LB)

Sean Jones (S)

Geoff Hargartner (OL)

That would be good, but until we sign one of those players, look out.

You people do realize that these threads are ridiculously redundant right?

Yeah they are so what!!?? They suck and it feels good to rant. Get over it. Im so sick of people getting sick of other fans bitching. Are we supposed to be mindless idiots to support this crap year in and year out? As a true fan i hope we dont go 7-9 again id rather bottom out and clean house. WE SUCK IT FEELS GOOD TO SAY IT TO

Kendall simmons (OG)

Cato June (LB)

Sean Jones (S)

Geoff Hargartner (OL)

Well we just got Hargartner which I think is the main FA Buffalo targeted. I think that's a solid pickup. I'd like to see Simmons in here. I liked June when he was with Indy but does he have anything left in the tank? I'm not big on Springs or Bly for the money I think they'd cost. I hadn't thought of Sean Jones. I would like to see Coles here. I think he'd actually be able to draw the double away from Lee, especially in the absence of a pass catching TE. Teams might not stack 8 in the box every down. Jenkins I think has potential but needs some seasoning. Reed would be solid in the slot w/Parish every now and then.

What's the story with Jones? I don't know much about him. Any good?

RTB

The NFL is a QBs league, and Trent should be pretty good next year.

We are far from doomed

As long as Dick Jauron and his entire staff take a four month cruise beginning around September 1st we'll be fine. Otherwise, the Bills will be fighting their opponents and trying not to be undone by their coaching staff.

After what Schonert was talking about this week, I don't think they'll ever be able to maximize what they've got here. Dick Jauron's clock mismanagement will reappear and we'll be saying the same things we did two months ago.

The NFL is a QBs league, and Trent should be pretty good next year.

We are far from doomed

Thank you. We're doomed because we lost Dockery??? Dockery. Really?

Jauron is inept but every year for the last decade we've had this argument. "They'll only win 3 games this year at best." Really? Because they lost Dockery? Jauron is an idiot but worst case scenario we're 7-9ish again. That's NOT good enough for me, but that's not DOOMED, that's just average.

Ranting is great too, but the problem is people rant about the same things and then the next thing you know we start talking about wide right, no goal, and the exactly 1 billion players that have left the Bills (and Sabres) and all went from average nobodies to Football Overlords who reigned super trophies from the sky all while wiping themselves with photos of Bills fans.

My point is to stop feeling sorry for yourself and realize all organizations go through lengthy ups and downs. We are stuck in a big old down time. It will end eventually but only if the players we drafted and draft come through and we let go of the ones that don't produce. DOCKERY didn't produce at the level of his paycheck, so we let him go. You should feel good about this.

Yeah they are so what!!?? They suck and it feels good to rant. Get over it. Im so sick of people getting sick of other fans bitching. Are we supposed to be mindless idiots to support this crap year in and year out? As a true fan i hope we dont go 7-9 again id rather bottom out and clean house. WE SUCK IT FEELS GOOD TO SAY IT TO

Amen brother. I am so sick of the people that post on here bitching about people bitching. If they don't want to read it they don't. When you have been a die hard supporting fan as long as I have and several of the people on this board have (30+ years myself), you have every right in the world to B word when the team you have loved and been so supportive of is a bumbling mess and has no chance of winning with what's going on at OBD. If these people want to sit and convince themselves that we are now a contender because we signed Ryan Fitzpatrick, but at the same time created a few more holes to go with the several we already had, good for them, but I don't live in a fantasy world.

The least they could do is spend the extra 8 million or whatever it was by playing in Canada and giving away one of our precious home games on some good free agents. Unfortuneatly it looks like it is just more cash in Ralph's pocket.

Evans extension, Peters offer.

Well we just got Hargartner which I think is the main FA Buffalo targeted. I think that's a solid pickup. I'd like to see Simmons in here. I liked June when he was with Indy but does he have anything left in the tank? I'm not big on Springs or Bly for the money I think they'd cost. I hadn't thought of Sean Jones. I would like to see Coles here. I think he'd actually be able to draw the double away from Lee, especially in the absence of a pass catching TE. Teams might not stack 8 in the box every down. Jenkins I think has potential but needs some seasoning. Reed would be solid in the slot w/Parish every now and then.

What's the story with Jones? I don't know much about him. Any good?

RTB

I have checked several sites and they have him ranked in the top 5 (S) in all of them. I don't think we would get him, but he doesn't seem like a bad fit.

6-1' 220lb 5years in league and college: Georgia

14int, tackles total 286, 2 sacks few forced fumbles

This board is full of people that may as well be sliding down a razorblade covered banister. The apocalypse has come, we have rid ourselves of the bad centers the doom and gloomers hated so much, we rid outselves of the overpaid Dockery, and the worst quarterback on the planet Losman. Yet after one day of free agency, we have slid down to 2-14 or 3-13. I need to find the board where fans are real fans, who talk about strength and weakness of players, their idea of who would improve us. I am so sick of the Jauron and Wilson bashers. The Buffalo Bills is my team, Jauron it my coach, Wilson is my owner, and until they are not, I will blindly follow them off any cliff, as I have since I was five years old in 1960!

This board is full of people that may as well be sliding down a razorblade covered banister. The apocalypse has come, we have rid ourselves of the bad centers the doom and gloomers hated so much, we rid outselves of the overpaid Dockery, and the worst quarterback on the planet Losman. Yet after one day of free agency, we have slid down to 2-14 or 3-13. I need to find the board where fans are real fans, who talk about strength and weakness of players, their idea of who would improve us. I am so sick of the Jauron and Wilson bashers. The Buffalo Bills is my team, Jauron it my coach, Wilson is my owner, and until they are not, I will blindly follow them off any cliff, as I have since I was five years old in 1960!

Someone help this guy, he sounds like a see and eye dog for rich Ralph.

Were in the same boat as the Raiders...When Al Davis goes the raiders will excell again...when ralph goes the same will happen for us....Old school doesn`t work anymore.were stuck in mud till then.

I agree Al Davis has lost it, but the main difference between him and Ralph, is Davis still tries with all his wallet to win, something Ralph hasn't done in years.