We Have The Most Passionate Fans, But Also the Most Idiotic

CJPearl2

So, lemme get this straight. Haven't been to the playoffs in how many years? Three consecutive 7-9 seasons. Retaining a coaching staff with a losing record. What do we have to look forward to this year?

Day 1 of FA signings and...

NY Jets sign LB Scott, trade for Lito Sheppard...

Fins sign two good safeties, and a cornerback right?

NE gets Fred Taylor....

Buffalo gets Ryan Fitzpatrick.

You want us to remain optimistic? We need a TE desperately now, our o-line has some serious issues, and we lost one of the better players on it. Lets face it, Dockery underperformed his contract but he was still one of the best players on that line. We have a fragile QB that just lost a big part of his protection package. We will probably lose more linemen. How will we replace those guys?

Furthermore, we have a running back that can't stay out of trouble, and will in all likelyhood miss a good portion of the season because of his off the field issues. Did I mention Juaron is returning after three consecutive 7-9 seasons when guys like John Gruden, Mike Shanahan, and Bill Cowher are out there? Coaches that have actually gone to the Superbowl, and won.

How are we supposed to remain optimistic? Did I miss something? I see all of these postings about stupid lurkers that post on here and don't know what they are talking about (and maybe I am one of them) but please enlighten me. Because in my eyes the glass ain't half empty, it is freaking dry.

Wonderful post. I've learned that posting about demanding accountability is pointless because there are fans who don't see their favorite teams as anything more than a casual pursuit. And when you lodge legitimate claims as you have here, they respond by coming up with excuses about how things aren't as bad.

Truth is, what event in this decade can anyone point to and say was a great moment in Bills history. There hasn't been a high water mark and frankly some people don't care. Anyone who complains is too hard on the organization.

I think though the hard core fans are starting to see that this isn't going away with the current regime.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's impossible for me to get mad at any of the fans anymore. Some of us, like myself, are just so offended by how the team is being run in memory of how great we were. Others have just accepted who we really are. And others just have blind faith. Everyone can feel how they want, but at the end of the day, we are who we are. And right now, regardless of what you think we should do or should have done, we are a team with no chance. Everyone else in the division is only getting better, and will continue to use all their resources to do so.