Houshmandzadeh?

Toledo Bill

Thanks... I must be overestimating his value. I only heard of Seattle talking to him.

I think he overestimated it as well, especially with his interested in the Eagles and the Eagles lack of.

I think a lot of "interest" is created by fans and media (ESPN) on where a player may "fit." TJ to Philly was a perfect example. But no one seemed to ask Philly if they were interested. And it turns out they weren't.

I think both TJ and Ray Lewis may have over played their hands here. But we shall see....

lets deal in reality Boyz. one... he is not going to go from one loser team to the next ...plus the dollar range is in outer space. I guess its good to wish. After 20 years, I finally gave up my Seasons. Ralphie boy has taken me for too long. My Sundays will be spent at home with thefam from now on.

lets deal in reality Boyz. one... he is not going to go from one loser team to the next ...plus the dollar range is in outer space. I guess its good to wish. After 20 years, I finally gave up my Seasons. Ralphie boy has taken me for too long. My Sundays will be spent at home with thefam from now on.

this argument doesn't fly. He is seriously considering Seattle.

Who wouldn't be sold on making a second year 7th round pick the #2 WR on the team after only 1 game started in his career and 10 receptions for 102 yards. Therest of the league must be shaking right now trying to game plan for the Bills #2 WR. No wonder the Jets traded for Lito

so by your logic, you would build your team the old fashioned way. The way of the Redskins.

I am sold on giving Johnson an opportunity

so by your logic, you would build your team the old fashioned way. The way of the Redskins.

I am sold on giving Johnson an opportunity

No, I'm not saying you build your team off of FA, But I'm not sold and don't have a huge hard on that a 7th round pick is going to step in and become a #2 WR that can take heat off of Evans after only 1 start and 10 catches for 100 yards in his first year