OK, let's assume the unthinkable..

Quester74

Who are the WR's, at that point, that we keep?

1. Evans - Obviously

2. Coles - Obviously

3. Reed - for the slot

After that.. it's kind of a crapshoot.

I like having Parrish on the team (for punts), but he's pretty worthless on the offense.. Jenkins just re-signed, Hardy is only in his 2nd year, and Steve Johnson showed some promise.

I would think they wouldn't keep any more than 5, possibly 6. If it's me, Parrish is the odd man out.. or maybe Hardy.

1. Evans - Obviously

2. Coles - Obviously

3. Reed - for the slot

I like having Parrish on the team (for punts), but he's pretty worthless on the offense.. Jenkins just re-signed, Hardy is only in his 2nd year, and Steve Johnson showed some promise.

I would think they wouldn't keep any more than 5, possibly 6. If it's me, Parrish is the odd man out.. or maybe Hardy.

I think we keep all 7 on the roster

1. Evans - Obviously

2. Coles - Obviously

3. Reed - for the slot

Jenkins would be odd man they like parrishes ability on the pR team too much to get rid of him.

Why would anyone want yet another smurf WR?

Yeah, why on earth would anyone be excited about getting a guy who's been a consistent producer when we can get some stiff who's 6'3" instead? Production doesn't matter, it's all about the size.

Just got a VText that said "Coles touring Bills practice facility at OBD"

I say, out of those guys:

1. Evans

2. Coles

3. Reed

4. Johnson

5. Parrish

6. Hardy

Jenkins primary role is for ST, so I can't see why we would keep him over any viable receiving threat. That said, Hardy better earn his keep this year or else next year, he could be off the bottom of the list. It's going to be tough for someone that tall to effectively come back from the ACL tear, so hopefully he's been rehabbing like a mofo.

5 wide might actually be exciting this year, especially if we get a good receiving TE.