Winslow traded from Cle to TB

WVUFootball29

Frustrating time to be a Bills fan. I feel that they don't make the smart moves to improve the team. Who knows if Winslow is the right guy but that is a huge need for the Bills and another missed opportunity.

Winslow had one good season, has made many dumb choices throughout his career and under performed last year and was suspended by his own team. He is not worth 2 draft picks in a draft where TE is a deep position

Winslow had one good season, has made many dumb choices throughout his career and under performed last year and was suspended by his own team. He is not worth 2 draft picks in a draft where TE is a deep position

He was suspended by the Browns b/c they wanted him to keep quiet about a staph infection he got in their training facility. The media was speculating that he had a STD! So to clear the rumor mill he told the truth not a big deal to me.

Yes the motorcycle incident was dumb, but hs is still better than any TE on our roster.

He was suspended by the Browns b/c they wanted him to keep quiet about a staph infection he got in their training facility. The media was speculating that he had a STD! So to clear the rumor mill he told the truth not a big deal to me.

Yes the motorcycle incident was dumb, but hs is still better than any TE on our roster.

Perhaps only as a receiver, but then again we haven't seen enough of Derek Fine to make a valid conclusion there. Winslow is way over hyped