2009 Salary Cap Page available

Sorry, clump, I didn't see this thread among all the chaff ...

And as always, thanks for the immense amount of work you do to put this together.

Wow Jonathan Stupar makes more money than James Hardy.

Hardy's gotta fire his agent.

Guessing Stupar didn't get a multimillion-dollar signing bonus ... but you already knew that ...

Thanks for the link.

Three things stood out to me:

1. Lee Evans makes a lot of money.

2. Chris Kelsay is grossly overpaid.

3. Jason Peters does deserve a new contract and a big raise.

I agree with the three you singled out. I would also add that the DE's as a group have to be the most overpaid least productive group of DE's in the league- particularly Kelsay. Ouch. Please cut Kelsay now.

I have always felt Lee Evans was overrated and by extension overpaid. He is a good receiver not an elite one.

How would you feel if you were Peters and the turnstile next to you (the departed joke called Dockery) was making over 3 million dollars per year more than you? Pissed I think.

Pay Peters, cut Kelsay for starters. Draft some friggin' linemen in the early rounds that are not undersized underachievers.

I agree with the three you singled out. I would also add that the DE's as a group have to be the most overpaid least productive group of DE's in the league- particularly Kelsay. Ouch. Please cut Kelsay now.

I have always felt Lee Evans was overrated and by extension overpaid. He is a good receiver not an elite one.

How would you feel if you were Peters and the turnstile next to you (the departed joke called Dockery) was making over 3 million dollars per year more than you? Pissed I think.

Pay Peters, cut Kelsay for starters. Draft some friggin' linemen in the early rounds that are not undersized underachievers.

The price to production ratio at DE is crazy. Kelsay has to go.

I love Evans, think he's elite, we just don't take advantage of his skill set. They need to put someone opposite him to draw attention away. He is always double covered.

Yup, just pay Peters.

God kelsay and denny are taking up way to much money. Sorry, but they both need to go.

This is the first thing that I noticed. I find it hard to believe that the Bills can look at the 4 de's they rotate and think, "yeah they're totally worth the money that we are paying them". The thing is, when did anyone besides AS put up the numbers to be compensated so nicely?