Bills fans very unenthusiastic

zevo

man, i have noticed that alot of the boards and especially the media(wgr) are very unethusiastic towards this season. I cant remember when i felt such a lack of excitement for the season. Its actual caused me to become very pessimistic towards my bills. i used to count down the days until the opener and now i'm just like whatever cuz we r gunna get our asses handed to us by the jags,atleast thats what everyone is tellin me. and now losman is down and everyone is already pessimistic about next season(wgr).Is anyone excited?

I think most fans are cautiously optimistic.

I know many of us were feeling very disappointed after last season, or more specifically, after the first two weeks, and I think we're all trying to keep our expectations in check this time around.

I think most fans are cautiously optimistic. 

I know many of us were feeling very disappointed after last season, or more specifically, after the first two weeks, and I think we're all trying to keep our expectations in check this time around.

7015[/snapback]

Sold Out Pre-season Game.....Several other games sold out...I think we're fine...We just aren't expecting a Super Bowl like we did last year.

I agree with Campy. Last year everyone was sky high after the home opener, but things when south in a rather ugly fashion. Once bitten, twice shy.

I think we've all heard how McNally was going to fix the O-line, but we haven't seen proof of that yet. (I think better talent would have helped.) And Bills fans are smart enough to know the games are won and lost in the trenches.

If you think Bills fans are very unenthusiastic, then explain why Scrimmage & Open Practice tickets were gone in less than 15 minutes? Explain why a PRESEASON game sold out. Explain why all 8 regular season games are either sold out or very close to being sold out. Why is it that all suites were renewed and 98% of the club seats were renewed for the next 5 years? How come the JP Losman injury was the lead story on two of three of the local stations on the 11pm news last night? Why do tons of people complain that they can't get into the parking lots more than 4 hours before a 1pm game? I could go on. Obviously, you do not live in WNY. It's all Bills, all the time. Don't gauge the vast majority of Bills fans and what they think by the views expressed on this board or what you hear on WGR. WGR has the same 20 callers every day and the station is in the business of creating controversy, otherwise nobody would listen.

If you think Bills fans are very unenthusiastic, then explain why Scrimmage & Open Practice tickets were gone in less than 15 minutes? Explain why a PRESEASON game sold out.  Explain why all 8 regular season games are either sold out or very close to being sold out. Why is it that all suites were renewed and 98% of the club seats were renewed for the next 5 years? How come the JP Losman injury was the lead story on two of three of the local stations on the 11pm news last night? Why do tons of people complain that they can't get into the parking lots more than 4 hours before a 1pm game? I could go on. Obviously, you do not live in WNY.  It's all Bills, all the time. Don't gauge the vast majority of Bills fans and what they think by the views expressed on this board or what you hear on WGR. WGR has the same 20 callers every day and the station is in the business of creating controversy, otherwise nobody would listen.

7024[/snapback]

Bullseye. Excellent post.

Don't care, don't care, don't care, don't care, don't care, don't care, don't care don't care, don't care, don't care how negative or unenthusiastic any Bills fans are......it's only 17 days until I can get on a plane and fly north to see my beloved Bills and go to the greatest tailgate ever!!!! :flirt::unsure::(

and now losman is down and everyone is already pessimistic about next season

Kaspar is balls-on accurate, but I would add that anyone...ANYONE...who is pessimistic about NEXT YEAR'S SEASON because Losman hurt himself THIS YEAR is the most irrational, irresponsible, idiotic, moronic, fugged up personality in the world, and the best thing you can do is step away from these people so that the doom-and-gloom cloud over their heads doesn't smack you with a bolt of trout lightning.

Fuggin' people are goddam morons sometime.