Braylon Edwards....the next Randy Moss

Nervous Guy

if anyone saw that great MSU/Michigan triple overtime game...you saw the next Randy Moss...if you throw the ball anywhere near this guy, he'll get it...amazing.

As far as the game...what a comeback! Down 17 points with 6 mins left, Michigan forces OT, then wins it! Those diaper dandies Henne and Hart along with Edwards are a force!!! Too bad they crapped the bed against ND or they'd be in the top 4...then again Michigan always does stevestojan like that. ;)

GO BLUE!!! :rolleyes:

if anyone saw that great MSU/Michigan triple overtime game...you saw the next Randy Moss...if you throw the ball anywhere near this guy, he'll get it...amazing.

As far as the game...what a comeback!  Down 17 points with 6 mins left, Michigan forces OT, then wins it!  Those diaper dandies Henne and Hart along with Edwards are a force!!!  Too bad they crapped the bed against ND or they'd be in the top 4...then again Michigan always does stevestojan like that. :D

GO BLUE!!! :D

94380[/snapback]

He's very promising but Michigan receivers have a habit of not rising at the next level.

Hart sure looks good. Can't imagine he'll be around his Jr. year.

Too bad they crapped the bed against ND or they'd be in the top 4...then again Michigan always does stevestojan like that. :doh:

94380[/snapback]

Yeah, a crying shame. :lol:

Wisconson is in the drivers seat. I knew my Buckeyes were in for a bad year, with only 4 starters returning out of 22. Michigan is actually better than I thought. Henne and Hart are very good.

Barry Alvarez is a great Coach and has the Wisconson in line for their 4th Rose Bowl under his leadership. He could be a good NFL Coach but he's too smart for that.

Desmond Howard who.....

Yeah Edwards looks like a hell of a receiver.  He's got a great reach on him and pretty good hands.  I'd like to see a few more games with him.

95886[/snapback]

I think the correct comparison would be to Anthony Carter....he did fine in the NFL.

Yeah, a crying shame.  :doh:

Wisconson is in the drivers seat. I knew my Buckeyes were in for a bad year, with only 4 starters returning out of 22. Michigan is actually better than I thought. Henne and Hart are very good.

Barry Alvarez is a great Coach and has the Wisconson in line for their 4th Rose Bowl under his leadership. He could be a good NFL Coach but he's too smart for that.

96159[/snapback]

as long as we crush OSU this season is a success. :lol: It's really a shame that we don't have a playoff system in the Big 10.

As far as the game...what a comeback!  Down 17 points with 6 mins left, Michigan forces OT, then wins it!  Those diaper dandies Henne and Hart along with Edwards are a force!!!  Too bad they crapped the bed against ND or they'd be in the top 4...then again Michigan always does stevestojan like that. :lol:

GO BLUE!!! :lol:

94380[/snapback]

I agree.

I mentioned how I think Edwards will be a standout WR in the pros (if he remains healthy) because he has great hands as well as good athleticism. He catches just about anything thrown his way!

As far as the game...what a comeback!  Down 17 points with 6 mins left, Michigan forces OT, then wins it!  Those diaper dandies Henne and Hart along with Edwards are a force!!!  Too bad they crapped the bed against ND or they'd be in the top 4...then again Michigan always does stevestojan like that. :lol:

GO BLUE!!! :lol:

94380[/snapback]

I am very hesitant to make any predictions concerning Michigan wideouts. I thought Marquise Walker was going to be a pro-bowler; I don't even think he's on an active roster. :lol:

Anyway, here's hoping Wisconsin chokes against Minnesota!

Speaking of Randy Moss comparisons, check out Buckeye freshman Ted Ginn Jr. If the Buckeyes had an actual QB :rolleyes: , this guy would be all over the papers. Right now, he's scoring on kick returns and the running the end around, just to get him the ball. Great leaping ability and can make the big catch.

Edwards should be a top 10 pick. 1st WR off the draft board. Guys who can go up and get the ball , consistently beating their man for 6 points, are rare. Ahmad Rashad ( going back a way ) was sensational at that. So was Chris Carter. Moss makes it look easy and so does Edwards.

Speaking of Randy Moss comparisons, check out Buckeye freshman Ted Ginn Jr.  If the Buckeyes had an actual QB  :rolleyes: , this guy would be all over the papers. Right now, he's scoring on kick returns and the running the end around, just to get him the ball. Great leaping ability and can make the big catch.

Edwards should be a top 10 pick. 1st WR off the draft board. Guys who can go up and get the ball , consistently beating their man for 6 points, are rare. Ahmad Rashad ( going back a way ) was sensational at that. So was Chris Carter. Moss makes it look easy and so does Edwards.

110920[/snapback]

Ginn has looked very good so far. When they started calling him Cleveland's best athlete since Jesse Owens, I was skeptical. But, this guy is showing on the field just how dangerous he can be. He kinda reminds me of a guy I ran track against a few times in high school: Raghib Ismail. He and his brother, Qadry, were awesome athletes in high school (Qadry was the FB on the football team while Raghib was the RB; Qadry was a state champion in the high hurdles while Raghib won state titles in the sprints) and did very well in both college and the pros.

Speaking of Randy Moss comparisons, check out Buckeye freshman Ted Ginn Jr.  If the Buckeyes had an actual QB  :lol: , this guy would be all over the papers. Right now, he's scoring on kick returns and the running the end around, just to get him the ball. Great leaping ability and can make the big catch.

110920[/snapback]

Don't forget John Stallworth.

110920[/snapback]

I think Mike Williams will be the 1st WR taken overall.

I think Mike Williams will be the 1st WR taken overall.

114300[/snapback]

Probably so, and could be the first overall pick in the draft, depending on who comes out early and other issues. If Miami finishes with the top overall pick and Aaron Rodgers of Cal decides to come out early, they should pick him. I really think he's a better pro QB prospect than Matt Leinart. Beyond that, I don't know if there's a better choice with the top pick than Mike Williams.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.