Crabtree

FluffHead

What are the chances that this stress fracture in his foot drops him to us at 11? I don't think it is out of the question if he runs a slow forty at his pro day in late March. What if Crabtree, Pettigrew and one of the 3 pass rushers is still on the board? I think we would have to take Crabtree.

What are the chances that this stress fracture in his foot drops him to us at 11? I don't think it is out of the question if he runs a slow forty at his pro day in late March. What if Crabtree, Pettigrew and one of the 3 pass rushers is still on the board? I think we would have to take Crabtree.

It could happen! or we could trade out of the 11 spot.

I'd do backflips, but I sincerely doubt it will happen.

The timing sucks and is a nightmare for Crabtree, but even if Seattle passes on him, will Cincy and Oakland? Hard to say. But the injury is considered very minor and if he can run a 4.5 or better at his pro day, he'll get vaulted back up. He's still the elite prospect IMO.

no way he gets passed cincy. Housh will be gone and chad is on the decline. Carson Palmer needs weapons

The timing sucks and is a nightmare for Crabtree, but even if Seattle passes on him, will Cincy and Oakland? Hard to say. But the injury is considered very minor and if he can run a 4.5 or better at his pro day, he'll get vaulted back up. He's still the elite prospect IMO.

And what if he runs a 4.65?