donte hall 0 TDs- Mcgee 2 TDs

Pete

IMO he is deserving of the AFC Pro Bowl kick returner

94209[/snapback]

The guy is the best kick returner we've had in...in....in...hell, since I don't know when. The last 15 years maybe. Kills me that he was on the bench last year while Black was returning kicks for us.

The guy is the best kick returner we've had in...in....in...hell, since I don't know when.  The last 15 years maybe.  Kills me that he was on the bench last year while Black was returning kicks for us.

94218[/snapback]

Wasn't it Antonio Brown last year? In any event I have desperately wanted a solid return man here for years, now it looks like we might have one of the best. MaGee has a great combination of patience, burst, agility, and speed, and it certainly would not surprise me if he took a couple more back the rest of the way.

Wasn't it Antonio Brown last year? In any event I have desperately wanted a solid return man here for years, now it looks like we might have one of the best.  MaGee has a great combination of patience, burst, agility, and speed, and it certainly would not surprise me if he took a couple more back the rest of the way.

94220[/snapback]

Duh, yeah it was Brown last year...messed up my last name colors in a bad flashback to 2000-2001

He will score again... The return unit is improving drastically every single game, and mcgee gets better and better. Now that april has introduced that fake reverse handoff, teams will be scrambling to cover. You watch. I bet either mcgee or clements has a TD next week.

In comparing McGee to Brown from last year, you have to remember his supporting cast is different & probably better. Most important is that there's a different ST coach along w/ presumably better schemes and plans.

But, yeah McGee is still very good.

In comparing McGee to Brown from last year, you have to remember his supporting cast is different & probably better.  Most important is that there's a different ST coach along w/ presumably better schemes and plans.

But, yeah McGee is still very good.

94604[/snapback]

There's also that little thing that McGee does that Brown never seemed to do: run in the right direction.

Let's get fired up boys.....if we continue to improve...we could wreck havoc on these "playoff bound" teams....ie...NYJets, Pats, Steelers, Rams, Seahawks!!!!

You never know....lets rattle off 9 in a row baby!!!!! ;)