If the Cardinals are to trade Aquan Boldin, then could

Tipster19

I don't know if Boldin will have any say in where he would go but if so I wonder if Tolbert could have any influence in Boldin's thinking, seeing that their careers crossed in Boldin's first year. We would make a good trade partner for Arizona because we're in a different conference and have great draft positioning. The compensation that we can offer should be better than most other teams out there.

I don't know if Boldin will have any say in where he would go but if so I wonder if Tolbert could have any influence in Boldin's thinking, seeing that their careers crossed in Boldin's first year. We would make a good trade partner for Arizona because we're in a different conference and have great draft positioning. The compensation that we can offer should be better than most other teams out there.

Dunno. I struggle to remember the name of a guy who was my first supervisor in a job that lasted 10 years. I'd be surprised if Boldin's memory about the long past is better than mine.

If Boldin is unhappy with all those catches and that yardage on a SB team, you think he's gonna come here? For "Tyke Tolbert'?

Playing with Evans would be a compliment for each of them, being different type of WRs. I believe that Fitzgerald and Boldin had similiarities and Boldin being in Buffalo would give him more of the stage. Having a WR like Boldin might make a TE less of a priority also. I'd rather have big, physical WR(s) and use our early rd draft picks on fortifying our lines (defense more) instead of using one on a TE.

Imagine having Evans flying deep, Boldin running shorter patterns and Reed/Parrish in the slot! I'm not forgetting Hardy but let him develope behind some solid veteran WRs. I'm not putting him down but Hardy was in way over his head last year and there would be nothing wrong in bringing him along slowly. This way when he does get his chance he'll be well prepared.

I think he's more upset that Fitz is getting more attention than him, which would not be the case here. However, if we had a QB that could hit a WR downfield once in a while....

I don't know what QB is going to give Boldin the kind of attention he apparently needs.

No way he comes here. We haven't had a QB who could hook up with a guy like that since Bledsoe. Forget TE and also JP (we've been desperate so long that his "long bomb" completion numbers are growing to mythic numbers in the minds of some).

I think he's more upset that Fitz is getting more attention than him, which would not be the case here. However, if we had a QB that could hit a WR downfield once in a while....

We should be able to muster Warner too. He played on the Rams when April was there. Warner to Boldin=TD BUFFALO!!!!!!!