When is the Last Time the Bills Picked

Kenwick

A PRO BOWL player in the first round

I am talking about a true starter in the Pro Bowl, Not someone selected to the Pro Bowl as a alternative.....

I am sure there is a answer but what I am really getting at is how poorly the Bills draft year in and year out.......

Just look at how many players they pass up over and over again who make the Pro Bowl......

What does this tell you ............ Will the situation ever improve? I dunno...

I am talking about a true starter in the Pro Bowl, Not someone selected to the Pro Bowl as a alternative.....

I am sure there is a answer but what I am really getting at is how poorly the Bills draft year in and year out.......

Just look at how many players they pass up over and over again who make the Pro Bowl......

What does this tell you ............ Will the situation ever improve? I dunno...

Bruce ... no wait ... Reuben Brown {snicker}

Leodis McKelvin. Not yet. But very soon.

Also, good players on bad teams from small markets have a much harder time getting to the Pro Bowl than players on good teams from big markets with lots of media.

Groups of other good players make players better. A few years ago, most thought Ray Lewis was washed up. He had two very mediocre years. Then, the Ravens drafted Ngata and surprise surprise, RayRay wasn't all that bad at all. Our best players, like Stroud, Marshawn, McKelvin, Poz (we can hope anyway), McGee, Butler and Evans will all look much better when the complimentary players get better. McGee and MdKelvin will look much better when we get a decent pass rush. Evans will look much better when we get a good #2 to draw coverage and a consistent QB with a consistent desire to go deep at least once in a while. Poz will look better with another good DT. Marshawn will look MUCH better when we get a good center. And so on.

I can't remember but were Clements or Winfield ever selected to the pro bowl?