Jabari Greer

We let HIM go?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WAY TO DROP THE BALL RALPH.

I think he's easily our best cover guy and if he goes on a team where he can play in man coverage he'll look like a star, make the pro bowl, and all of our fans will be calling it an idiot move that we let him go.

This is all IF we let him go. The thread on how he's not even mentioned in Clayton's article is what got me thinking this way.

The sad thing about all of this, though, is that most of you guys are okay with him leaving, since he's our 3rd best cornerback. FALSE. Wait 2 years and you'll all be saying Ralph's the dumbest piece of sh-- ever, even though right now you're fine with it.

I say keep him and trade McGee.

You're on board. Sadly, many others disagree.

Plus, I feel like Dick never actually sees he has talent, he just lucks into it. Greer, Jackson, Scott, etc. I still feel like they underrapreciate Greer and overappreciate McGee.

If McGee never made the Pro Bowl returning kicks, you guys would think of him as a great mid-round pick that isn't of starting caliber. Kinda like Ellison, but maybe a little better. Instead we all saw him on ESPN a few times and think that makes him a great corner.

Guest dog14787
you're nuts, he's the best corner in he afc east. Those who watch games on TV don't get to see him play much, but at the games he is shut down.

We need to keep them both ;)

I say we keep all 3. McGee isn't getting any younger and I'm not sold on Reggie Corner in the nickel

When its dime - who else do we have?!

Keep Greer ;)

Anyone you know that is getting younger? I agree about keeping all 3 but it depends if another team offers Greer a starting job.

no mention's of youboty? He was coming on strong last season before he got hurt. He'll be kept as a RFA, and I think Greer is out, which is sad. But the bills should be fine with McLovin, McGee, Youboty, and Corner

youboty can't seem to stay on the field for more than 3 weeks... otherwise he would be great

As soon as they drafted Leodis, the writing was on the wall that Jabari was gone this year. It's the way this organization has dealt with the CB position since the last years of the Super Bowl era. Draft a CB in the first round one year, play him at nickel that first year, then take over for the free agent departure the next year. Thomas Smith replaced Nate Odomes...Burris for Mickey Washington...Winfield for Smith...Clements for Irvin...McGee for Winfield...Youboty was expected to be the successor to Clements but it wound up being Webster, Youboty, and then Greer. The only time in that period that they did anything different was when Ken Irvin replaced the outgoing Jeff Burris. As some may recall, Irvin and Marlon Kerner were the pair of CBs drafted in the midrounds of 1995...both of them proved to be solid selections but if not for 2 ACL injuries, I think Kerner would've gotten that starting job that Irvin got.

I remember telling McGee to expect 2006 to be Nate's last season with us after we drafted Youboty (McGee and Stamer were at the Jills Congrats Party the 1st night of the draft)

1- Revis/Greer

3-McKelvin

4-McGee

So, McKelvin, after roughly 5 games of good corner play, is already better than McGee? You are a tough evaluator of talent.

IMO, when healthy last season, McGee was maybe the best player we had on defense. Don't get me wrong, I like Greer a lot, and wish the Bills would resign him, but to say he, or McKelvin, is better than McGee is nuts.

So, McKelvin, after roughly 5 games of good corner play, is already better than McGee? You are a tough evaluator of talent.

IMO, when healthy last season, McGee was maybe the best player we had on defense. Don't get me wrong, I like Greer a lot, and wish the Bills would resign him, but to say he, or McKelvin, is better than McGee is nuts.

I think your wrong. Teams regularly picked on McGee. McKelvin proved to me that he's better.