New Mock Draft

Frez

IF (and I know, its still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early on in this to talk about) he is not going to play for us next year because of *cough* legal issues, do we even have to go out of our way to replace him?

At worst, tender Fred Jackson.

At best, give Fred a long term deal and hand him the offense. I think Jackson has proved to us he can handle the work.

Wonder if Ralph will "pony up" the dough now for Freddy with this going on. If it's all true that is.

With the #11 pick in the 2009 NFL draft the Buffalo Bills select.............................Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia :wallbash:

the bills need a few thugs to toughen up the rest of the team... here's to hoping chris kelsay gets arrested for handgun possesion, or better yet, shoots himself in the leg like plaxico! :P

Uhhhhhhhhh, no. Then he'd suck even worse :wallbash:

IF (and I know, its still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early on in this to talk about) he is not going to play for us next year because of *cough* legal issues, do we even have to go out of our way to replace him?

At worst, tender Fred Jackson.

At best, give Fred a long term deal and hand him the offense. I think Jackson has proved to us he can handle the work.

I totally agree with you, however if the bills decided to draft a running back in my opinion Lesean McCoy is the best one available, i realize morneo and wells are rated higher at this time, but i think McCoy will be the best.

I totally agree with you, however if the bills decided to draft a running back in my opinion Lesean McCoy is the best one available, i realize morneo and wells are rated higher at this time, but i think McCoy will be the best.

Get rid of the thug (Lynch) now and save the organization some embarrassment.