Marshawn Lynch Arrested!

DIE HARD 1967

Another stand up Buffalo Bill kinda guy. The kid was around thugs growing up and I guess he is too.

You plant corn you get corn!

so as this topic gets beaten to death, buried, dug up and beaten again, I can see which side of the emotional spectrum you will be on. either that or you are menstrating.

so as this topic gets beaten to death, buried, dug up and beaten again, I can see which side of the emotional spectrum you will be on. either that or you are menstrating.

It's true, it's not a good day for me today. Seeing Marshawn getting a felony charge made things a whole lot worse, I'm sorry.

If it's true, I'm really disgusted with Lynch.

It's true, it's not a good day for me today. Seeing Marshawn getting a felony charge made things a whole lot worse, I'm sorry.

If it's true, I'm really disgusted with Lynch.

I have a Class G hand gun Security license in Florida and you might as well just shoot me!

It has to stay in the car, and if you decide to expose it, you better fire the gun or be suspended in a world of paperwork.

You better be able to PROVE your life was endangered or you are in BIG TROUBLE

Most companies don't want the liability and the insurance is crazy!

I guess I will just throw rocks at the people with guns, I need my job!

This cannot be true. If this happened on the 11th, then how could morons like us find this info out on the internet, but the media and team officials couldn't find the same thing. I just can't believe it

Good point, I'm not buying into it until someone reports it.

That LA county website is garbage too

That is just plain and simple being STUPID. I have a handgun permit to carry a concealed weapon. It is not that hard to get one if you live a crime free life. It does not however carry over to another state. But I`m sure you could apply for one in other states. What a DUMB THUG. :wallbash:

Depends on the state you live in. Here (Texas) it's fairly easy to get a permit. California not so much if my memory is correct.