Season ticket renewal form came today

JÂy RÛßeÒ

:w00t: check is in the mail ... hope it doesn't get lost in the chasm of the USPS.

let's see - can't make the big draft-day fish & goose soiree 'cause i'm working, don't need a 'celebrating 50 years of mediocrity' lithograph for my wall, and i take the nfta to the games so the free parking is worthless...

why am i writing this check???? :w00t:

oh crap, here we go again...

19 and 0 baby!!! :cry:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :wallbash:

your no fan besides the game the tailgate party is the best part of the experience been doing it @ the same spot with the same people for 35 years and i live for those 8 sundays and wouldn't give it up for anything..

dont go to lot one i've been going to that white house with the 2 driveways just before lot one for 35 years. you know the one with the old lady who sits there collecting the money like some Gestapo queen hell she even hires armed off duty cops to protect her lol.

to bad the IRS caught up to all the private lots 10 years ago they told her she can park 700 cars and her 20 year tax free party ended.

Ive been saying the same thing since all the bitching started when juron was brought back. yeah when were winning it is defintely better. I look forward to being there on Sundays more than anything. We still pay less than any other fans in the NFL. its all fun

let's see - can't make the big draft-day fish & goose soiree 'cause i'm working, don't need a 'celebrating 50 years of mediocrity' lithograph for my wall, and i take the nfta to the games so the free parking is worthless...

why am i writing this check???? :wallbash:

oh crap, here we go again...

19 and 0 baby!!! B-)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :beer:

:P