McGahee continues to impress!

JP-era

McGahee gave his 1st rushing TD ball to Damion Shelton because he felt he sprung the block for him. This after proclaiming that he gives his entire credit for the Fins game to the o-line.

He continues to impress with not just his stats!

I still feel hes missing the complete game though. I want to see that 4.3 speed. He has yet to comeback to full speed. I dont know much about kneee injuries, do they permanently change your speed?

Henry is so gone after this year, he will get a 1st round pick no doubt in my mind! Look what Ricky was grabbed for when he had comparable stats. Ricky was traded for 2 1st rounders. Henry isnt Rikcy but is one of the leagues best rushers. He will get a 1st rounder, no doubt.

Now if we can just get our stud QB on the field we are all set!

I havn't heard Willis say he's back to 100% yet, so maybe he just needs some more time. The RB draft this year is not nearly as good as in past years, so I think you are right in stating that Henry will bring A 1st round pick.

People really need to wake the hell up and realize that T Henry is NEVER going to get us a 1st round pick.

3rd rounder at best.

You are really comparing T Hen to Ricky Williams? Come on man, get serious. T Hen would trip on his way to Lenny Kravitz's bong.

RunTheBall

Heeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrre! Hey man, I like Henry, but a 2nd is probably the best we can hope for. Now, if we package that 2nd with our current 2nd, maybe we get into the late teens early 20's and grab a quality offensive tackle. Let us pray, and smoke!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrre!  Hey man, I like Henry, but a 2nd is probably the best we can hope for. Now, if we package that 2nd with our current 2nd, maybe we get into the late teens early 20's and grab a quality offensive tackle. Let us pray, and smoke!

93652[/snapback]

actualy a 2nd round pick would be fair considering we drafted travis in the 2nd round!

People really need to wake the hell up and realize that T Henry is NEVER going to get us a 1st round pick.

3rd rounder at best.

You are really comparing T Hen to Ricky Williams? Come on man, get serious. T Hen would trip on his way to Lenny Kravitz's bong.

RunTheBall

93648[/snapback]

Enjoy eating that crow next year, we'll have to wait to serve it to you!

I dont know much about kneee injuries, do they permanently change your speed?

93631[/snapback]

I won't claim that I was in the same physical condition that WM was when he was hurt, but back some years ago (18 of 'em, to be precise), I shredded my knee, but not nearly as bad as WM did his.

That said, I don't believe he'll ever be the same. He won't have the breakaway speed he once had, but he'll still be plenty fast enough judging from his days at Miami. His knee will be troublesome for the rest of his life with chronic aches and pains, but he's still pretty damn good.

I love his patience and vision. Along with his reads, blocking, and open-field running, he's a dangerous offense weapon.

Kudos to TD for picking him up. A great move, although many of the TD-bashers would be reluctant to give him the credit due.

I won't claim that I was in the same physical condition that WM was when he was hurt, but back some years ago (18 of 'em, to be precise), I shredded my knee, but not nearly as bad as WM did his. 

That said, I don't believe he'll ever be the same.  He won't have the breakaway speed he once had, but he'll still be plenty fast enough judging from his days at Miami.  His knee will be troublesome for the rest of his life with chronic aches and pains, but he's still pretty damn good.

I love his patience and vision.  Along with his reads, blocking, and open-field running, he's a dangerous offense weapon.

Kudos to TD for picking him up.  A great move, although many of the TD-bashers would be reluctant to give him the credit due.

93678[/snapback]

I have never been one who would critize TD for picking skill position players in the 1st even when he has other needs. Detroit picked Roy Williams even though they had Charles Rogers, how bad did that work out for them? Can you imagine the Bills fans blasting TD for picking Roy when they had Charles already and needed (insert position here)?

Fact is, you can never have enough playmakers! I loved the Bills for grabbing a top 4 player at 20-whatever. I wish they did that every year.

Skill positions cost too much in FA to get the studs, you need to draft them early and often

O-lineman take too long to develop and dont cost that much, you need to use your cap cash on them, and get the studs!

That plan has worked great for me on Madden! :w00t:

And hey, the NFL is just like Madden!

I don't see the issue with Willis Mcgahee's speed. IMO he has plenty of it and than some. It generally takes 2 years to come back from these type of injuries however. What I saw today was a rb coming off one of the most devastating knee Injuries I've ever witnessed have back to back runs of 24 yards. He's got plenty of speed and than some. He's good at picking up the blitz, and has a wicked stiff arm. Plus he's patient, has great field vision and one wicked stiff arm. I'm proud of the kid and even prouder of the fact he's a Buffalo Bill. Heres to many more days like this, with #21 carrying the rock for the bills. B)

WE'RE IN GOOD HANDS WITH WILLIE :lol:

I don't see the issue with Willis Mcgahee's speed. IMO he has plenty of it and than some. It generally takes 2 years to come back from these type of injuries however. What I saw today was a rb coming off one of the most devastating knee Injuries I've ever witnessed have back to back runs of 24 yards. He's got plenty of speed and than some.  He's good at picking up the blitz, and has a wicked stiff arm. Plus he's patient, has great field vision and one wicked stiff arm.  I'm proud of the kid and even prouder of the fact he's a Buffalo Bill.  Heres to many more days like this, with #21 carrying the rock for the bills.  B)

WE'RE IN GOOD HANDS WITH WILLIE  :lol:

93834[/snapback]

and don't forget, he's got one wicked stiff arm. ;)

Well too bad not every parent is as lucky as you to send their child to public school

93881[/snapback]

What???

You mean as lucky as me to send them to a private school?

Don't work, as soon as the loser governer we have is gone next year, and funding levels put back where they should be, and voucher put in place, all will be better. This way the school will either produce or the kids will go elsewhere.