Lets see how many of you can guess our new #2 QB

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe TB will resign Garcia but if they don't the Bills should sign him because he's knows the west coast offense very well( we play a modified version), experienced (can mentor Trent and is reliable), and a winner. What more can you ask for? I also like Leftwich, Carr, and Boller.

TB resigned one of there QBs the name isnt commin to me but the reports are that the handwriting is on the wall that Garcia is out the door.

If we are looking for a veteran backup to help tutor Trent than Garcia is not the guy because he is a very unothodox QB. If we are looking for a talented backup to push Trent for the job then I think he could be the guy.

TB resigned one of there QBs the name isnt commin to me but the reports are that the handwriting is on the wall that Garcia is out the door.

If we are looking for a veteran backup to help tutor Trent than Garcia is not the guy because he is a very unothodox QB. If we are looking for a talented backup to push Trent for the job then I think he could be the guy.

They resigned Luke McCown. Or maybe Josh McCown. One of the McCowns.

Whats the difference? JP is unothodox as well.

GROSSMAN ???

What the hell ya smoking?? Hell to da double naw on that

I like Charlie Batch or Jeff Garcia

somebody who can teach Edwards how to hit a receiver that is covered like Warner does

everybody else on that QB list besides Kitna I wouldnt even think of bringing to One Bills Drive