With the 11th pick in the 2009 NFL DRAFT the Buffalo Bills select....

JJBuffalo

2009 Draft  

83 members have voted

1. 1. not who you want them to pick, but who will they pick

• Brian Orapko
    • Everette Brown
    • Brandon Pettegrew
    • Rey Maualuga
    • Aaron Curry
    • Michael Johnson
    • DB
    • OT
    • Other or Trade Down

I voted Everett Brown if we stay put, but if Raji is available he's the pick. However, I would try to trade down with a team in need of an offensive tackle, like Philadelphia and select Perria Jerry or Michael Johnson.

It does? How so?

I'm just going by most of the mocks that I've seen and all of the player rankings out there. Not like they actually are set in stone, but for some reason it seems like Orakpo's stock is dropping right now. People seem to be higher on Everett Brown, some seem to be higher on Michael Johnson, and some even seem to have Maybin ranked above Orakpo. That's what I was going by.

I like Raji in the fiirst round with a Marv/Dick-esque 2nd round trade up to get Michael Johnson at the top of the 2nd, bottom of the 1st. This works perfectly for the Bills. Now if the football gods would just oblige this one time...

I really like this move. Especially if we address center and maybe a lb in free agency. Beefing up the d-line tremendously with Raji and Johnson. I know we need a push rush now, but Stroud next to raji sounds pretty tough to stop. Johnson is raw and might take a few years but i like his potential.

I'm just going by most of the mocks that I've seen and all of the player rankings out there. Not like they actually are set in stone, but for some reason it seems like Orakpo's stock is dropping right now. People seem to be higher on Everett Brown, some seem to be higher on Michael Johnson, and some even seem to have Maybin ranked above Orakpo. That's what I was going by.

H2o, I hope that's the case. We'd be fortunate if he was there for us @ 11.

GO BILLS! :thumbsup: