HOF

Hi all,

Just inquiring about a possible group package to the 2009 HOF induction and game. I joined in with a group package that TBD put together when Kelly was inducted (I don't remember who was the contact person) and was hoping something like that could be done again. Transport and hotel rooms were provided as well as tickets to events. If transport was not necessary, you could order just the hotel room and event tickets. I know the parade tickets were cool because all the TBD people were in the same reserved area.

Just hoping a package deal could be put together.

Thanks, Mike

TBD is not doing a package since the Hall is now forcing you to buy specific packages since Kellys induction, instead of being able to pick and choose what tickets you want for a group. Try the official Buffalo Boosters club instead. I believe Cindy (#89) and Lori are both members. They are putting together a package that includes everything (transport, hotel, tickets).

TBD is not doing a package since the Hall is now forcing you to buy specific packages since Kellys induction, instead of being able to pick and choose what tickets you want for a group. Try the official Buffalo Boosters club instead. I believe Cindy (#89) and Lori are both members. They are putting together a package that includes everything (transport, hotel, tickets).

I am a member of the Booster's and will contact them. I was more interested in connecting up with TBDers who were going, since I know more TBDers who are likely to go. The Boosters are a great group of fans, but meetings are on Tuesday nights, 80 miles away, and I have somewhere else I need to be then.

I mainly keep my Boosters membership card because my father was one of the founding members, who signed the papers to incorporate the club.

Which is why (trivia fans) there is only ONE Buffalo Bills Boosters Club, Inc. and the rest are "Bills Backers").

Thanks, Jack!

I am a member of the Booster's and will contact them. I was more interested in connecting up with TBDers who were going, since I know more TBDers who are likely to go. The Boosters are a great group of fans, but meetings are on Tuesday nights, 80 miles away, and I have somewhere else I need to be then.

I mainly keep my Boosters membership card because my father was one of the founding members, who signed the papers to incorporate the club.

Which is why (trivia fans) there is only ONE Buffalo Bills Boosters Club, Inc. and the rest are "Bills Backers").

Thanks, Jack!

Those Boosters sound like a fun group. Maybe I'll check 'em out some day.

I was more interested in connecting up with TBDers who were going, since I know more TBDers who are likely to go.
Thanks for the info. I'll try to get in touch with them and see what going on. I'm going anyway, but it would be more fun if us TBDers could celebrate together. :rolleyes:

From what I've heard through the intertubes, the Boosters are staying at the same hotel as a few other TBD members that have made other arrangements to get to Canton.