Breaking Bad...

Buftex

Just got done watching the first season (only 7 episodes) of "Breaking Bad". Anyone else a fan? Really dark, funny stuff... and disturbing at the same time. I have seen it described as a "darker" Weeds, but, for me, while it may share some topical stuff with Weeds (mild mannered, Mitty drug dealer), it actually is much closer to the Sopranos in some regards. Each episode touches a nerve somehow...

I had no idea the star (sorry name slipping me at the moment) was the guy who played Malcoms' dad on "Malcolm In the Middle". I kept thinking he looked familar, but couldn't put my finger on it. I didn't realize he won and Emmy for "Breaking Bad".

I realize it wouldn't be everyones' cup of tea, just curious if anyone else wathces? I think season 2 starts in March!

I saw a few episodes. Very edgy but good. The synopsis is that he is a chemist dying from lung cancer and to get money for his family after he dies, he becomes a meth cook.

The role was so different from Malcom's Dad and he was good in it. He deserved the Emmy he won.

Very good show...a long, long way from Malcolm in the Middle. B-)

He also played dentist Tim Whatley on Seinfeld. Breaking Bad was cut short due to last years Writers Strike. Looking forward to the new episodes.