Thank God The Bills Only Play 16 Games

That's all I got! Thank you Sabres for at least showing the effort these days!! Lindy, you are a great Coach who represents EVERYTHING the Bills staff does not.

In all fairness, if the Bills played 82 games a year, they could win a few more games too, maybe even twice as many!

I am not sure what to make of this years Sabres. I realize they have been playing some pretty good hockey in the new year, but until they start beating teams they should beat, on a regular basis, I don't have real high hopes for them. If they get to the playoffs, with Lindy at the helm, they are capable of winning a series or two. However, they are just too inconsistent for me to have a real strong feeling for them. The defense is suspect many nights, and when it is not, they have a hard time scoring goals. This might be the year that Darcy really needs to pull the trigger on a real trade...

On the plus side, Miller is looking as good as he did in his rookie year, over the last month. He is key to how far they can go. For whatever perplexing reason, Llame is struggling. Why do guys who do pretty well other places, have such a hard time playing backup in Buffalo?

I will say, when this team is on their game, they look like one of the better teams in the leauge.

In all fairness, if the Bills played 82 games a year, they could win a few more games too, maybe even twice as many!

I am not sure what to make of this years Sabres. I realize they have been playing some pretty good hockey in the new year, but until they start beating teams they should beat, on a regular basis, I don't have real high hopes for them. If they get to the playoffs, with Lindy at the helm, they are capable of winning a series or two. However, they are just too inconsistent for me to have a real strong feeling for them. The defense is suspect many nights, and when it is not, they have a hard time scoring goals. This might be the year that Darcy really needs to pull the trigger on a real trade...

On the plus side, Miller is looking as good as he did in his rookie year, over the last month. He is key to how far they can go. For whatever perplexing reason, Llame is struggling. Why do guys who do pretty well other places, have such a hard time playing backup in Buffalo?

I will say, when this team is on their game, they look like one of the better teams in the leauge.

As much as Lindy is a great coach, he has a track record the past few years of giving up on his backup goaltenders. And when they play, they are so rusty that they dont play again for 15 games. Its a vicious cycle. Miller played 72 games last year, partly because in the last 25 games, every point was do or die. If he plays at or near the same amount this year and we make the playoffs, we're gonna be bounced real quick.

As much as Lindy is a great coach, he has a track record the past few years of giving up on his backup goaltenders. And when they play, they are so rusty that they dont play again for 15 games. Its a vicious cycle. Miller played 72 games last year, partly because in the last 25 games, every point was do or die. If he plays at or near the same amount this year and we make the playoffs, we're gonna be bounced real quick.

I agree, Lindy's big fault last year was handling backup duties. Now, it seems he is trying to ride Miller again. Last night would have been a perfect night for lalime. Nothing to lose and then you put Miller back in for Phoenix and Anaheim. Come on Lindy, you know better.

I agree, Lindy's big fault last year was handling backup duties. Now, it seems he is trying to ride Miller again. Last night would have been a perfect night for lalime. Nothing to lose and then you put Miller back in for Phoenix and Anaheim. Come on Lindy, you know better.

That seems to be a style similar to DJ.