OH Look! A New Palin Thread!

blzrul

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that this crazy woman is actually trying to run in 2012 says so much about her... clueless and in denial over just how much she negatively affected her own campaign :blink:

How dare you try to get this thread bacck on track? :thumbsup:

The fact that this crazy woman is actually trying to run in 2012 says so much about her... clueless and in denial over just how much she negatively affected her own campaign :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to it. I mean, I wouldn't vote for her, and I doubt she'd win even a single primary. But damned if she isn't entertaining.

In fact, I wish somebody would do a reality TV show of Palin debating different people on different issues. That would be a freaking riot.

I'm looking forward to it. I mean, I wouldn't vote for her, and I doubt she'd win even a single primary. But damned if she isn't entertaining.

In fact, I wish somebody would do a reality TV show of Palin debating different people on different issues. That would be a freaking riot.

Dang. Schucks, Tom that's just downright mean, by-golly!!

Tina Fey must be ecstatic.