The_Dude has made it over

The_Dude

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dude knows alot about football and the Bills and I am happy he is here.

One word of advice, don't mess with the Dude. ( your going to find out the hard way)

I am one of the few on this board that does not set unused QB to the dumpster till I see them play more and I have very little info on Gab Hamden.

I should point out that Mat Cassels was said to be a joke by the Patriots fans before Brady went down,

welcome dude. we locked horns a few times at BBMB but then they banned me( actually i think gayhawk banned me) and then I went to BZ.com and found the "in-crowd" there even more unbearable. For the most part these guys seem pretty decent. look forward to talking.

Buck, do you remember me?

Guess my name on BBMB, the Dude knows

I was banned by the bunch of children that attempt to run that site. The guys here actually understand football and hold no childish grudges.

Tell the kids there to enjoy the long winter & have a good freeze.

I was on that board for 5 years and was a regular poster

The initials alone make me very weary....JP

New posters "announcing" themselves, as though we should know who they are, makes me very weary.

But, if The Dude turns out to be a good poster, I won't let that one faux pas bother me. So, welcome Dude.

New posters "announcing" themselves, as though we should know who they are, makes me very weary.

But, if The Dude turns out to be a good poster, I won't let that one faux pas bother me. So, welcome Dude.

Obviously it did a little for you to post this. God you're freakin funny. :rolleyes:

Obviously it did a little for you to post this. God you're freakin funny. :rolleyes:

Do you have a learning disability? :) Too bad you weren't born later...they address those things with kids, these days.