To my fellow conservatives on the board

I noticed we are getting under the libs skin?

They are getting nastier and nastier and wishing more violence on me/us.

I always knew they were more tolerant than us.

You're a conservative? You're such a moron, I confess I couldn't even tell.

You're a conservative? You're such a moron, I confess I couldn't even tell.

Oh Tom...that's the best you got.

Moron was used already. I was expecting something original.

Here's some help for future usage:

addlepate, blockhead, boob, dimwit, dingbat, dolt, dope, dork, dumbbell, dummy, dunce, fool, halfwit, idiot, ignoramus, imbecile, lamebrain, loony, loser, mental defective, nerd, simpleton, dunderhead

Now I do expect someone of your advanced intellect to use these words wisely and in proper sentences with the correct grammar and punctuation.

I look forward to future diatribe.

Certainly intolerant of racism, bigotry and homophobia. And you're confused. As far as getting under my skin, you don't exist if I'm not logged in. But I will call you out for your views when I am, because to allow you to transmit them on the internet without calling them for what they are would be to condone them.

Certainly intolerant of racism, bigotry and homophobia. And you're confused. As far as getting under my skin, you don't exist if I'm not logged in. But I will call you out for your views when I am, because to allow you to transmit them on the internet without calling them for what they are would be to condone them.

I noticed that when you called me a redneck hillbilly cracker.

I think it comes from the slow realization that they now have only themselves to blame for incompitence, poor decisions, and greed. By taking the White House,they cant blame a republican for everything. The next 4 years will be interesting. As conservatives we can one-up them and not spout the vile hatred that they spewed towards bush and cheney. God knows the opportunity is there. Unlike a democrat, I can repect the man for his office. I dont have to like him, but I respect him. He may not deserve it but he'll get it from me. Democrats as a whole are incapable of this thought train. I suppose it is the side effect of enlightenment.

So here you go dems!! have at it. I cant wait to watch.

Oh Tom...that's the best you got.

Moron was used already. I was expecting something original.

Here's some help for future usage:

addlepate, blockhead, boob, dimwit, dingbat, dolt, dope, dork, dumbbell, dummy, dunce, fool, halfwit, idiot, ignoramus, imbecile, lamebrain, loony, loser, mental defective, nerd, simpleton, dunderhead

Now I do expect someone of your advanced intellect to use these words wisely and in proper sentences with the correct grammar and punctuation.

I look forward to future diatribe.

Moron fits.

I think it comes from the slow realization that they now have only themselves to blame for incompitence, poor decisions, and greed. By taking the White House,they cant blame a republican for everything. The next 4 years will be interesting. As conservatives we can one-up them and not spout the vile hatred that they spewed towards bush and cheney. God knows the opportunity is there. Unlike a democrat, I can repect the man for his office. I dont have to like him, but I respect him. He may not deserve it but he'll get it from me. Democrats as a whole are incapable of this thought train. I suppose it is the side effect of enlightenment.

So here you go dems!! have at it. I cant wait to watch.

Sorry - they will continue to blame everything on Bush for the next 8 years. Sustained economic collapse? Fallout from Bush and Wall Street greed. Skyrocketing debt? Bushes tax cuts wiped out the cushion we would otherwise have. Europeans don't like us, and dictators won't play nice? Lingering distrust because of Bush's diplomacy. Terrorist attacks? Wouldn't have happened if Bush hadn't radicalized them.

It's no different than the last 8 years spent blaming everything on Clinton.

You're just another fool who thinks that American politics is some sort of game, with some sort of winner. You think that you play for the conservatives and that those who play for the liberals are your enemies. Whatever threats of violence you've received were in some way provoked by you, if only passive-aggressively. Can't we all just work toward the same goal?

By the way, all of the above goes for liberals too. It's not about proving yourself right and somebody else wrong. It isn't about bickering. When somebody jovially posts on a political message board that they are "getting under the libs skin", then that just goes to show that person is not interested in bettering the country, just interested in winning whatever imaginary battle they've created between two opposing viewpoints.

You're just another fool who thinks that American politics is some sort of game, with some sort of winner. You think that you play for the conservatives and that those who play for the liberals are your enemies. Whatever threats of violence you've received were in some way provoked by you, if only passive-aggressively. Can't we all just work toward the same goal?

By the way, all of the above goes for liberals too. It's not about proving yourself right and somebody else wrong. It isn't about bickering. When somebody jovially posts on a political message board that they are "getting under the libs skin", then that just goes to show that person is not interested in bettering the country, just interested in winning whatever imaginary battle they've created between two opposing viewpoints.

Okay...I've mulled over what you said and no matter how hard I've tried, I can't disagree.

Good post.

I never heard of you. But when your conservative buddies post such well-thought-out observations such as "Quit talking about the military and get on the anti military band wagon with the rest ot the Tards. The military is just butt kissin right\t now but they dont favor Obama but will wait and see." ... and more, just how seriously do you expect to be taken?