More Obama disgust for the Military

Wacka

The Messiah found time to attend balls with pinheads like Kid Rock, Faith Hill, etc, but he skipped a much more important ball.

President Eisenhower started the Medal of Honor Ball in 1953. All Congressional Medal of Honor (the nation's highest award) winners are invited to it. EVERY President has attended it since (14 inaugurations), until this year. This year 48 Medal Winners attended. Guess who didn't?

The Messiah found time to attend balls with pinheads like Kid Rock, Faith Hill, etc, but he skipped a much more important ball.

President Eisenhower started the Medal of Honor Ball in 1953. All Congressional Medal of Honor (the nation's highest award) winners are invited to it. EVERY President has attended it since (14 inaugurations), until this year. This year 48 Medal Winners attended. Guess who didn't?

Maybe he ran out of time. I heard he was trapped in traffic leaving the Illuminati Ball hosted by Jay Rockefeller.

Yeah what the hell have these guys done for their country lately. Heck all these guys that have the MOH are from Vietnam, Korea and maybe a couple from WWII. We all know that the Messiah was against every war, so why should he go honor these guys who only kept alive war criminals who were wrongly fighting. Good for the Messiah to not pay honor to probably the biggest bunch of war criminals ever.

</sarcasm>

Having read some of your past posts regarding your disdain for the military, I did not feel it was a stretch to take you literally.

My disdain for the military? I don't ever remember posting anything like that. My grandfather served in the navy in WWII, and I intend to enlist after I graduate. Maybe I made some other sarcastic comments (or just saying things to get peoples' goat), but disdain for the military doesn't describe me at all.

Please post a credible article:

- that says every president since 1956 has attended this ball.

- that quotes an organizer or participant who expected Obama there and was upset.

- that this has any thruth from a credible source (I'll take Fox News and the Washington Times if that helps)

In case you missed it, Obama attended the Red, White and Blue Ball for military personnel. It was a big hit.

Rev up that blogosphere, "Damn the truth, full speed ahead!" I guess this is what we should expect for the next four years. Well, at least you and the nutjobs will have something to do.

You people are idiots. The Inauguration Committee planned the days' events and there were 10 OFFICIAL events. Those were events that the President attended.

One of them was in honor of the military:

Commander-in-Chief's Inaugural Ball - National Building Museum, 401 F St. NW. The ball is in honor of the country's active duty and reserve military. Invited guests included wounded warriors (Purple Heart recipients), families of fallen heroes, and spouses of deployed military. Tickets were provided free of charge to all invited guests. This event was not open to the general public. It was broadcast to American troops around the world on the Pentagon Channel, which is available via cable on 368 military bases and on commercial cable and satellite services throughout the United States.

I myself witnessed the President and First Lady each dance with a member of the military, and I thoroughly enjoyed the interview with each of them after the dance was over. I can see why their officers chose them.

- that quotes an organizer or participant who expected Obama there and was upset.

- that this has any thruth from a credible source (I'll take Fox News and the Washington Times if that helps)

In case you missed it, Obama attended the Red, White and Blue Ball for military personnel. It was a big hit.

Rev up that blogosphere, "Damn the truth, full speed ahead!" I guess this is what we should expect for the next four years. Well, at least you and the nutjobs will have something to do.

"Damn the truth, full speed ahead--the MSNBC theme banner.

My disdain for the military? I don't ever remember posting anything like that. My grandfather served in the navy in WWII, and I intend to enlist after I graduate. Maybe I made some other sarcastic comments (or just saying things to get peoples' goat), but disdain for the military doesn't describe me at all.

Join the ROTC it will pay for your school and when you graduate you will be commissioned as an officer in the Army or other branch NROTC Navy etc, . You wil be serving your country and no college lonas for years. You might even like .They have a program that gives you a year to try it with no obligation.

"pinheads"? Is that you Bill O'Reilly?

You people are idiots. The Inauguration Committee planned the days' events and there were 10 OFFICIAL events. Those were events that the President attended.

One of them was in honor of the military:

Commander-in-Chief's Inaugural Ball - National Building Museum, 401 F St. NW. The ball is in honor of the country's active duty and reserve military. Invited guests included wounded warriors (Purple Heart recipients), families of fallen heroes, and spouses of deployed military. Tickets were provided free of charge to all invited guests. This event was not open to the general public. It was broadcast to American troops around the world on the Pentagon Channel, which is available via cable on 368 military bases and on commercial cable and satellite services throughout the United States.

I myself witnessed the President and First Lady each dance with a member of the military, and I thoroughly enjoyed the interview with each of them after the dance was over. I can see why their officers chose them.

Quit talking about the military and get on the anti military band wagon with the rest ot the Tards. The military is just butt kissin right\t now but they dont favor Obama but will wait and see.

Bueller?

Is everyone moving on to the next anonymous blog sourced attack?