Dolphins SOld

Thoner7

Didnt see this posted yet, and I didnt look for a link, but it was just a breaking news entry onto sports center. They said that 95% of ownership now belongs to some guy named Ross.

Does this mean Parcells can now opt out of his contract? I heard before that it was a possibility if the current owner sold majority ownership of the team. Not like the Bills would sign him, but having him out of the Dolphins front office is a plus.

Didnt see this posted yet, and I didnt look for a link, but it was just a breaking news entry onto sports center. They said that 95% of ownership now belongs to some guy named Ross.

Does this mean Parcells can now opt out of his contract? I heard before that it was a possibility if the current owner sold majority ownership of the team. Not like the Bills would sign him, but having him out of the Dolphins front office is a plus.

Any chance that they can relocate to the middle of the Atlantic Ocean?

BMW? Lexus? Pizza shop chain? Porsche? :huh:

Already said he would stay.