What a great event

PastaJoe

Pretty sure the overwhelming majority of Americans wouldn't call what has transpired today a waste of money at all.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong. How much of that could have gone to drug companies to help develop cures for cancer, AIDS, a limp dick.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see Cheney sitting in the wheelchair? Cover story is that he hurt his back

But in reality the dastardly duo of Bush/Cheney have begun medical procedures to transplant their consciousness into Obaman/Biden.

And the holdup on getting Hillary confirmed as Secretary of State? They've got to clear the snuke from her sniz before transplanting Condi

Obama is actually a android manufactured by haliberton, and will be controlled by Cheney from Exons headquarters.

Pretty sure the overwhelming majority of Americans wouldn't call what has transpired today a waste of money at all.

It's also not like they just rip the money up. I don't mind a bunch of cops and firemen and security people and small business owners of porta-potties getting a bunch of overtime pay. It sucks for ones that don't want to work it I guess that have to, but the money is actually spent and other people get it.

Of course not, because the media has brainwashed us into believing this was ju$t.

Unreal, if the Cons ever did something like this, the bitchfest would resonate on this board all day.

The hypocrisy of the libs just absolutely kills me right now.

Most of it was spent on security for the crowds, not on pageantry. What are they supposed to do? Tell 2 million people to stay out of DC?

PTR

Have it on Fiji. That's the off-shore that the Kennedy's have their billions planted in.

Or Guam. That's where Pelosi and husband have their fortune hidden from taxation.

Or somewhere in Delaware - Biden's state, that advertises for decades as the place for corporations to establish themselves for favorable tax treatment.

The alternative possibilities are endless. :pirate:

Of course not, because the media has brainwashed us into believing this was ju$t.

Unreal, if the Cons ever did something like this, the bitchfest would resonate on this board all day.

Both sides are equal opportunity hypocrites.....amazing how well things would work if they put their differences aside. Funny thing is that both sides love America, but continue equally to messing it up

The Feds spent $115 million and Bush $42 million on his four years ago. I didnt see any complaining on the board then or now.

It's also not like they just rip the money up. I don't mind a bunch of cops and firemen and security people and small business owners of porta-potties getting a bunch of overtime pay. It sucks for ones that don't want to work it I guess that have to, but the money is actually spent and other people get it.

So it's a perfect example of the government creating jobs. Nowwww I get it. :pirate:

So it's a perfect example of the government creating jobs. Nowwww I get it. :pirate:

I think all inaugurations are worth the money. I think it's great that we have a day to transfer the government to the new leader, think it's great that in this age the rest of the world gets to see how we do it, I think it's great for kids to see the tradition, I think it's great to be overly patriotic for one day and well worth the money. For either party every four years. And all I said was they don't throw the money away, a lot of people pocket a lot of it.

The new Democratic busness model-renting porta-potties.Perfect.

You people keep telling yourselves the overwhelming majority of Americans were brainwashed and didn't just reject your party, its ideas and its values, if it will make you feel better. But you don't lose seats at every single level of government in almost every state in the union because the media brainwashed the masses. Keep telling yourselves that you aren't out on some extreme end and that the country will wake up in a couple years and put your party and it's abrasive views back in power. 365-173, President Barack Obama. Hey, you can always come to the PPP and get a virtual high-five from the handful of people still clinging to your views. The rest of us, along with pretty much everyone else in the world, are going to celebrate today and get behind President Obama for the next eight years.

Lets just hope that Obama does a good job. I don't care what happens come election time in 2012. Lets hope our troops come back safely and our economy gets going again. I'm not a democrat, republican, conservative or liberal. I'm an American and damn proud of it.

You people keep telling yourselves the overwhelming majority of Americans were brainwashed and didn't just reject your party, its ideas and its values, if it will make you feel better. But you don't lose seats at every single level of government in almost every state in the union because the media brainwashed the masses. Keep telling yourselves that you aren't out on some extreme end and that the country will wake up in a couple years and put your party and it's abrasive views back in power. 365-173, President Barack Obama. Hey, you can always come to the PPP and get a virtual high-five from the handful of people still clinging to your views. The rest of us, along with pretty much everyone else in the world, are going to celebrate today and get behind President Obama for the next eight years.

I can't wait until this utter fraud of an individual is exposed as the lightweight he is. Our enemies are going to have a field day with Barack Obama. Yay America.

Both sides are equal opportunity hypocrites.....amazing how well things would work if they put their differences aside. Funny thing is that both sides love America, but continue equally to messing it up

You are right ,but the one thing more than America they both love is money and that's what it's all about.