Big Ben vs Kurt Warner

Take Your Pick  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have

• Ben Roethlisberger
    • Kurt Warner

Who would you rather have leading our team, Kurt Warner or Ben Roethlisberger, although Ben Roethlisberger is a dueshe, but he knows how to win. But my answer would be Kurt Warner, for a guy who has been under estimated, through out his entire career, has prove people wrong. He's like the Shaq of football, I think where Kurt Warner plays, he could take that team to the super bowl, just like shaq has so far, taken every team he's been on to the championship, except so far the suns, and for Kurt Warner the giants. But I'd like to see Kurt Warner. Pretty awkward I drafted both QB's for my Fantasy Team, now playing for the super bowl

Who would you rather have leading our team, Kurt Warner or Ben Roethlisberger, although Ben Roethlisberger is a dueshe, but he knows how to win. But my answer would be Kurt Warner, for a guy who has been under estimated, through out his entire career, has prove people wrong. He's like the Shaq of football, I think where Kurt Warner plays, he could take that team to the super bowl, just like shaq has so far, taken every team he's been on to the championship, except so far the suns, and for Kurt Warner the giants. But I'd like to see Kurt Warner. Pretty awkward I drafted both QB's for my Fantasy Team, now playing for the super bowl

I'd take Warner. Big Ben gets sacked quite a bit.

Need more info before casting my vote

Are we talking a generic QB vs QB comparison for a single game/season at this moment in time, generic QB you want to build a team around, or the guy you want leading your franchise from this point on?

Single Game/Season: Warner

Generic Build a Franchise: Warner

Build a Franchise from this point on: Big Ben

Anyone voting for Roethlisberger loses a bit of respect in my book. I'm typically not for hypotheticals like this, however, I do get a little enraged when people don't see the obvious flaws in Roethlisber's decision making skills. He has been making improvements, and has some nice throws, but the team is in the championship because of their defense. If Big Ben was a Bill, you people would have thrown him out of town after his first 30 sacks anyway, so I don't really see the argument.

Anyone voting for Roethlisberger loses a bit of respect in my book. I'm typically not for hypotheticals like this, however, I do get a little enraged when people don't see the obvious flaws in Roethlisber's decision making skills. He has been making improvements, and has some nice throws, but the team is in the championship because of their defense. If Big Ben was a Bill, you people would have thrown him out of town after his first 30 sacks anyway, so I don't really see the argument.

As much as I agree with you, but with all the hits Ben Roethlisberger took, he probably could have been on IR, but he's probably the toughest QB in the league, with no offensive line, and Roethlisberger isn't afraid to air it out, either. But looking at the strength of schedule, Ben Roethlisberger played harder defenses, all year long compared to Kurt Warner did. I stand with my choice with Warner. But name another QB that went 14-0 his rookie year, and win the super bowl the following year.