Nice Billslike game mgmt at end of half

Tcali

Yea, it was like the end of the 1st half against the Pats all over again. Oh wait, we can't criticize Tomlin but we can criticize Jauron.

Hmmm...what could possibly be different between those two men? You get the benefit of the doubt when you're a six point favorite in the Super Bowl instead of...whatever it is Jauron is doing this week.

Yea, it was like the end of the 1st half against the Pats all over again. Oh wait, we can't criticize Tomlin but we can criticize Jauron.

It was a pass play--I dont think Tomlin expected a brain fart from Rothlessburger

Tomlin, IMO, has been as equally unimpressive as DJ when it comes to gameday decisionmaking. I'm not sure you blame this particular play on Tomlin, but it seems like the Steelers win despite their headcoach's sideline blunders.

Tomlin gets criticized a lot here in pittsburgh and I am sure the papers here will get to him with the before half time play call. The difference is Tomlin has an heck of a DC in Dick LeBeau who knows ot get the team to play great defense and a good managing QB who can make the accurate throws when the game is on the line.