Seeing all these ex-Bills thrive on new teams...

Seeing Mike Gandy going to the Super Bowl makes has me shaking my head. I mean this guy was a turnstile with the Bills. But then the NFL is full of players that were dreadful in Buffalo, guys we cut, now excelling on new teams. Pretty obvious the players aren't our problem.

PTR

Seeing Mike Gandy going to the Super Bowl makes has me shaking my head. I mean this guy was a turnstile with the Bills. But then the NFL is full of players that were dreadful in Buffalo, guys we cut, now excelling on new teams. Pretty obvious the players aren't our problem.

PTR

with the exception of Leonhard who exactly is thriving?

McGahee has been average at best since he went to Baltimore

with the exception of Leonhard who exactly is thriving?

McGahee has been average at best since he went to Baltimore

no, mcgahee still sucks... just think if JP losman makes the playoffs somewhere as a starting QB, then I'll be pissed at our lame ass coaches.

I think Baltimore definitely has gotten more guts from McGahee than he was giving to the Bills. I think that one might rest on the coaches, but it might be the fact that McGahee is a huge jerk. Still though, he was an average-to-okay RB for the Bills and he's still basically one for the Ravens.

Jimmy Leonard is playing hard, but I believe he's an injury fill in, not a starter. He and Bannan are fill ins, and while they're playing well, they're on an excellent defense, and the raw talent there gives them more chances to make plays.

Gandy, on the other hand, seems like a real averagenaut even on the Cardinals. He got blown up today, and is it possible Warner's a lefty? Levi Brown is a great tackle, and he's on the other side.

PTR

I bet you were saying the same thing, when Antwaan Smith won 2 super bowls with the patriots? Honestly who cares, if former bills players, were in the playoffs this year?

I bet you were saying the same thing, when Antwaan Smith won 2 super bowls with the patriots? Honestly who cares, if former bills players, were in the playoffs this year?

We litter the NFL with castoffs that we couldn't coach every year, that's a mortal lock. Blame the head of the snake with the venom for the kill, not the tail.

Face it folks, we're the NFL's version of the Montreal Expos

Kinda. IN some ways, it's almost the opposite. The Big Money players that leave the team - Nate Clements, Willis McGahee - go on to have fairly run-of-the-mill careers with other teams. It's just the guys we run out of town or cut in disgrace that seem to catch on. Lord knows we could afford Bannan and Leonard.

PTR

Or we have the wrong system for the players we have or had.... I bet you put Palamalu on the Bills - he looks like Whitner (on his best of day of course and in bad need of a haircut...).

Or we have the wrong system for the players we have or had.... I bet you put Palamalu on the Bills - he looks like Whitner (on his best of day of course and in bad need of a haircut...).

yeah, we are not in a system long enough to have stability and get "fits" for the system. the chinese say deviating an inch loses you a thousand miles. with all of our changes over the past ten years why should we expect any more than what we have?

PTR

Some players are a problem, but coaching is the bigger problem. The players didn't screw up the time clock or call bone headed plays. I've been repeating for years that there's not a big difference between the mid level players in the NFL. If you agree with that statement, then coaching plays a very pivotal part. We have seen "average" players excel and "good" players play well under par in different systems and with different coaches. Would anyone expect a badly managed company to excel, even with "good" employees?