Well The Chiefs Are Now Ahead Of Us

lol, funny thing is pioli has never had a good draft in his life. poor KC fans. I pity them.

Yeah, the Pats get a lot of credit for their drafts in past years, but I would agree that they have been terrible since 2005. the only players that have worked out are Mayo, Merriweather, and Gostowski. We'll see in about 5 years what this guy brings to the table in KC.

lol, funny thing is pioli has never had a good draft in his life. poor KC fans. I pity them.

Huh? He basically built the patriots Richard Seymour, Vince Wilfork,Ty Warren, Logan Mankins, Matt Light,Nick Kaczur,Dan Koppen, Jarvis Green, Jerod Mayo, Asante Samuel. That's just scratching the surface of the players the pats have brought in over pioli's tenure.

Plus After 20 years of Carl Peterson it's a massive upgrade.

Huh? He basically built the patriots Richard Seymour, Vince Wilfork,Ty Warren, Logan Mankins, Matt Light,Nick Kaczur,Dan Koppen, Jarvis Green, Jerod Mayo, Asante Samuel. That's just scratching the surface of the players the pats have brought in over pioli's tenure.

Plus After 20 years of Carl Peterson it's a massive upgrade.

13 playoff game wins under his reign...

http://football.about.com/cs/2003nflplayof...offhistkans.htm

Good, let them rule the West. Who cares, hopefully this further weakens New England. Eventually Belichik will either be unable to replace all these key guys or he'll just tire of it. Unfortunately it seems that many if not all of the Belichik coaching protegees are in no way comparable to the man himself.

A dynasty can only survive for so long. I continue to await the crumbling of the Patriots evil empire.

13 playoff game wins under his reign...

http://football.about.com/cs/2003nflplayof...offhistkans.htm

Peterson took over the chiefs in 1989. In that timespan they won all of 3 playoff games, and made the afc championship once. His drafts for the most part have been terrible. Without Joe Montana he would've had all of 1 playoff win under his resume. You would think in 19 years on the job he'd have a bit better draft resume, as well as made an attempt to get a franchise qb.

just cause they have a guy sitting in an office somewhere doesn't mean they are ahead of anybody.

Scott Pioli never sits, he always stands, even when he drives a car. It only serves to add to his mystique.