The Arizona beating

Honestly, after seeing how well the cards have been playing in this year's NFC playoffs, it makes even more sense the beating we took from them was as bad as it was. I don't care if trent played, or Joe Montana in that game, the defense had no answer to Kurt Warner, who in my opinion looks a lot like he did in 1999-2001.

Welcome Back Kurt! Hey, if the Cards want to start Leinart Next year, I'll buy your plane ticket to WNY!!

Do Boldin and Fitzgerald come with him cause we sure as hell don't have receivers anywhere near that good?

Not many teams in the league do. Hell I'd take a receiver with 1/2 Fitz' talent and another with 1/3 of Boldin's heart in a second!

It's always interesting to see Kurt Warner play well, he did it in his days with the rams, and now with the the cards. I think Boldin and Fitzgerald, hands down probably the best 1 and 2 WR duo's in the League, but it'll probably split within the next couple of years. It'll be tough to pay 2 high profile Wide Outs, but he had 2 high profile Wide Outs with the rams, and he knows what to do with great wide outs. I had Kurt Warner on my fantasy team this year. But I like the option that the cards have with Breaston also. I'll be happy if Kurt Warner leads the cards over the eagles to the super bowl against steelers/ravens

It's always interesting to see Kurt Warner play well, he did it in his days with the rams, and now with the the cards. I think Boldin and Fitzgerald, hands down probably the best 1 and 2 WR duo's in the League, but it'll probably split within the next couple of years. It'll be tough to pay 2 high profile Wide Outs, but he had 2 high profile Wide Outs with the rams, and he knows what to do with great wide outs. I had Kurt Warner on my fantasy team this year. But I like the option that the cards have with Breaston also. I'll be happy if Kurt Warner leads the cards over the eagles to the super bowl against steelers/ravens

I've actually got a pretty good Kurt Warner story for y'all.

So when Kurt was playing for the Giants, and when I was but a lowly college lad going to Siena in Upstate New York, a bunch of friends and I wanted to get together and go heckle Kurt Warner during training camp in Albany. No real reason to heckle, just figured the way the media blew Kurt Warner he deserved a good heckling.

Anywho, we get together, pile in my 1990 Honda Accord (complete with faded Bills bumper stickers which held the car together nicely) and went on down to UAlbany's campus. We surge out of the car and run to the fence that runs along the field, all ready to yell at Kurt when he comes off the field.

Finally...our moment comes. He's about a few feet in front of us and we get all charged up with some of the best Iowa Barnstormer lines you've ever heard when...

...he kneels in front of a group of handicapped children who came to the practice and asked them "Would you all mind if I sit and pray with you for awhile?"

Needless to say, the walk back to the car was a walk of shame.

I've actually got a pretty good Kurt Warner story for y'all.

So when Kurt was playing for the Giants, and when I was but a lowly college lad going to Siena in Upstate New York, a bunch of friends and I wanted to get together and go heckle Kurt Warner during training camp in Albany. No real reason to heckle, just figured the way the media blew Kurt Warner he deserved a good heckling.

Anywho, we get together, pile in my 1990 Honda Accord (complete with faded Bills bumper stickers which held the car together nicely) and went on down to UAlbany's campus. We surge out of the car and run to the fence that runs along the field, all ready to yell at Kurt when he comes off the field.

Finally...our moment comes. He's about a few feet in front of us and we get all charged up with some of the best Iowa Barnstormer lines you've ever heard when...

...he kneels in front of a group of handicapped children who came to the practice and asked them "Would you all mind if I sit and pray with you for awhile?"

Needless to say, the walk back to the car was a walk of shame.

OK! Well I got another story about Kurt Warner, he nearly cost me my year in fantasy football, when he said he wanted to retire after what happen to Boldin against the jets, and I had Ben Roethlisberger, who was playing like crap at the time.

Honestly, after seeing how well the cards have been playing in this year's NFC playoffs, it makes even more sense the beating we took from them was as bad as it was. I don't care if trent played, or Joe Montana in that game, the defense had no answer to Kurt Warner, who in my opinion looks a lot like he did in 1999-2001.

Welcome Back Kurt! Hey, if the Cards want to start Leinart Next year, I'll buy your plane ticket to WNY!!

You clearly don't remember, but the ONLY reason we lost to the Cardinals was because of Losman.

Period.

Any other quarterback for the Bills would have won that game. I know because Donte Whitner told me so.

[\sarcasm]

It helps to have a pass rush, which is something that Carolina never seemed to generate despite having a premier DE. Their DT's aren't especially strong, and it's no suprise Warner had all that time to throw.

Carolina's DB's aren't all-world, but they're not terribly bad either.

We'll see how much time Warner has to throw with Jim Johnson throwing everything at him. Warner's a pro, but this will be an interesting matchup: veteran QB versus strong blitzing defense.