In your life

ieatcrayonz

Don't know who Thomas is. Let me know if I should google him.

A man cut off his arm (IIRC) which was trapped beneath a boulder, otherwise he would have died. Is he sane? (I understand, different situation, but play along)

Is there a line somewhere that is crossed? Cut off this body part to stay alive and you're sane. Cut off this body part to stay alive and you're insane.

Or, does the situation matter? Cut off your arm in the wilderness and you're OK. Pop out an eyeball in jail and you're not.

I find it incomprehensible and beyond belief you would use that example. theres a big difference between HAVING nuts and BEING nuts.Your comparing someone in a survival situation in the wild with someone who is setting in prison because he killed 3 people and cut their hearts out. What in Gods name is your thought process?

I find it incomprehensible and beyond belief you would use that example. theres a big difference between HAVING nuts and BEING nuts.Your comparing someone in a survival situation in the wild with someone who is setting in prison because he killed 3 people and cut their hearts out. What in Gods name is your thought process?

Apparently you don't want to play along.

Maybe Andrew Zimmern on the Travel channel will give it an eye.

He eats some horrendous stuff, but the worst I've seen is when Anthony Bourdain had to eat warthog (I think it was a warthog) anus so as not to embarass his hosts. :rolleyes: He did not go back for seconds.