My offseason plan

billybob

My Dream sequence

FA- Chris Kemoeatu G, Jason Brown C, Colin Cole DT, Oshiomogho Atogwe FS, Crowell LB

Draft

Bills trade down with Detroit- Bills give their 1st and 3rd for Detroit's 1st from Dallas, 2nd, and 5th

Bills trade Parrish and a 5th for Vernon Davis, Bills go back to H-Back

Draft

1.Jermaine Gresham TE- Bills dump Royal, and FB- Go with Gresham at TE and Fine, Davis,Schouman as H-Back/TE

2. Jeremy Maclin WR/KR- Replaces Parrish in the return game and more potential at WR

2 Tyson Jackson DE/DT- a LDE or pass rushing DT

3. Bills trade 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th to move into 3rd take Matt Shaughnessy DE- Kelsay should be gone unless he takes a massive pay cut

genius! pure unadulterated genius- brilliant now this is change you can believe in.

a.) Did you just hype..... yourself?

b.) Getting Jermaine Gresham at 20 is a pipe dream. If we want him, we have to stay put at 11. Especially after his 2 TD game in the National Championship and i'm expecting a monster combine.

c.) Getting Jeremy Maclin in the 2nd Round is a CRACKpipe dream! The guy is going top 15!

a.) Did you just hype..... yourself?

b.) Getting Jermaine Gresham at 20 is a pipe dream. If we want him, we have to stay put at 11. Especially after his 2 TD game in the National Championship and i'm expecting a monster combine.

c.) Getting Jeremy Maclin in the 2nd Round is a CRACKpipe dream! The guy is going top 15!

a. why yes- yes I did

b. While most have Jermaine Gresham as the number 1 TE some have Brandon Pettigrew as the 1st TE off the board and Chase Coffman is not far behind- I think this will have the effect of pushing Gresham down

c. Yes this is very optimistic - some drafts have him going as high as Oakland's 7th pick overall- most have him going in the 20s, Philly at 22, or Baltimore at 27, but a few have him rated behind Darrius Heyward-Bey and Percy Harvin and has him going early in the 2nd round- in my dream scenario we'd have Detroit's second which is the first pick in the 2nd round.

and of course I start off by saying it is a dream scenario - I could go realistic with the Bills getting crap in FA and making incomprehensible draft picks so they could tread water at 7-9 or maybe even lose a little ground - would that make you happy sir.

OK, I gave Bobinator a chance and he screwed that up, so I'll make my services available to you.

Your plan is stupid and I refuse to read it unless and until you name me the Manager of Game Day Clock Management and Football Question Answerer (MGDCMFQA). Please provide your proposed starting salary and fringe benefit package in your reply. I look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows Dick

(it also wouldn't be beneath me to hype you in threads so that you can stop the self hyperation)

OK, I gave Bobinator a chance and he screwed that up, so I'll make my services available to you.

Your plan is stupid and I refuse to read it unless and until you name me the Manager of Game Day Clock Management and Football Question Answerer (MGDCMFQA). Please provide your proposed starting salary and fringe benefit package in your reply. I look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows Dick

(it also wouldn't be beneath me to hype you in threads so that you can stop the self hyperation)

1. I think letting Edwards call his own plays would get rid of most of the Game Day Clock Management problems thus your services would not be needed in that area.

2. I will name you Football Question Answerer - I will give 60% of all the money you make doing that , am I not generous? Fringe benefit package - you may watch the TV show Fringe as often as you like - but stay away from my package.

3. My own self-hype is so stupendous, so breathtakingly glorious, so awe inspiring, that I doubt a mere mortal like you could live up to my god-like standards- but feel free to try.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows Dick

1. I think letting Edwards call his own plays would get rid of most of the Game Day Clock Management problems thus your services would not be needed in that area.

2. I will name you Football Question Answerer - I will give 60% of all the money you make doing that , am I not generous? Fringe benefit package - you may watch the TV show Fringe as often as you like - but stay away from my package.

3. My own self-hype is so stupendous, so breathtakingly glorious, so awe inspiring, that I doubt a mere mortal like you could live up to my god-like standards- but feel free to try.

Allright, you are a crappy negotiator though. I woulda done it for 50%.

I'll also try to teach you how to use the

functionality.

Allright, you are a crappy negotiator though. I woulda done it for 50%.

I'm always looking for a win-win situation- btw have you earned any money yet I want to buy something off the dollar menu

I'll also try to teach you how to use the functionality.

Why thank you, you are gentleman and a scholar Mr Beerball- but have you made any money I'm getting really weak with hunger .

more like the 5th, 6th, and 7th have so little value

But you still trade away 4 picks to get back into the 3rd round? That just dont make any sense to me.......Only way it makes sense is cause the Bills had a huge free agency period.....But noway you give up 4 picks to get back into the 3rd round.....2nd maybe and thats pushing it!

But you still trade away 4 picks to get back into the 3rd round? That just dont make any sense to me.......Only way it makes sense is cause the Bills had a huge free agency period.....But noway you give up 4 picks to get back into the 3rd round.....2nd maybe and thats pushing it!

Well after the 3rd round the DEs are pretty much crap from the big schools or small school types who may be really good but no one who doesn't do this for a living knows about- so that's why I make the trade so I can at least address the RDE with a pick that someones heard of.

Well after the 3rd round the DEs are pretty much crap from the big schools or small school types who may be really good but no one who doesn't do this for a living knows about- so that's why I make the trade so I can at least address the RDE with a pick that someones heard of.

No reason why we dont take a DE with the first pick! There is noway to justify trading away 4 picks to get back into the 3rd round to draft someone you heard of. Just cause you have not heard about them dont mean they are not good. Face the facts when Andre Reed was drafted we never heard of him before then, we never heard of Colston before the draft, nor Priest Holmes who was never drafted. You never give away 4 draft picks to pick in the 3rd round. You as a fan should know what draft picks mean to a team. If we are giving 4 draft picks we better be getting into the 2nd round or even 1st for that matter.

But....

I think we go DE with the first round and go TE in the 2nd. I think the center position will be filled by FA. I'm not opposed to drafting a center, but that has to be in the later rounds if we get one in FA, give him a few years behind a veteran who can teach him. But DE is a major priority and I think its addressed with our first round pick. Im not 100% sure whos on the FA market for DE's, but I honestly think Buffalo draft Brown or Orakpo.....

But.....

Its the Buffalo Bills so who knows, they traded back into the first to grab John McCargo......so for all we know, we get a WR in the first round or guard.