Ryan Denney

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually kind of liked Denney against the run this year and don't mind him as 3rd/4th DE.

I Garuntee they will keep him as a 4th DE he would be a great 4th if everyonre else is healthy draft a good DE to put in at the 3rd DE spot.

Fixed. I gurantee this team is going nowhere until they replace Kelsay as a starting defensive end.

Yeah, but they won't. Kelsay is a defensive captain and "works really hard." He's a "leader" in the locker room and everyone loves him. It's enough to make you sick imo.

The spin doctors have just begun. Wait'll we hit season ticket renew time and the marketing folks go into full-on spin mode.

This reminds me of the time the Jets went 1-15 and NFL Films had to do a season retrospective. Watching that made you think they went to the playoffs.

The spin doctors have just begun. Wait'll we hit season ticket renew time and the marketing folks go into full-on spin mode.

This reminds me of the time the Jets went 1-15 and NFL Films had to do a season retrospective. Watching that made you think they went to the playoffs.

Exactly what I was thinking!...This is pathetic, but it's more depressing than anything.

I was impressed with Denney this year save for his blatant lack of contain on wide plays (Kelsay too). It's like there's a vortex in the center of the defensive line that sucks the bills ends in unblocked.

Except when the QB is in there. Then they get sucked straight back to their own endzone like its a race to the goalline between the two.

Towards the end of the season, I could literally feel how slow he was when other teams were running their 2 reverses a game on him.