Ryan Denney

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but they won't. Kelsay is a defensive captain and "works really hard." He's a "leader" in the locker room and everyone loves him. It's enough to make you sick imo.

It makes you sick that hes a defensive captain who works really hard and is a beloved locker room leader? Those are his positive qualities. It should make you sick how horribly he plays.

It makes you sick that hes a defensive captain who works really hard and is a beloved locker room leader? Those are his positive qualities. It should make you sick how horribly he plays.

Well the fact that this teams defensive captain is pound for pound their worst of the starting 11, outside of Keith Ellison is enough to make one mad.

Well the fact that this teams defensive captain is pound for pound their worst of the starting 11, outside of Keith Ellison is enough to make one mad.

That's what i'm saying. He's just painful to watch. Even when he beats his man and has the quarterback right there...the QB somehow always eludes him and he's grasping at air...

It makes me sick that's he's a captain and talks like he's not part of the problem. Individuals on the Bills need to start personally take responsibility for how they play. Who knows, maybe it will spread and...oh nevermind we're talking about Dick Jauron and the Buffalo Bills. "Gee we really would have liked to have played better, I thought we played hard, I like our guys, and we'd rather be undefeated but we're not, we're just gonna have to go from here" bullsh-t

Frustrating.

is he to big for a OLB?...just curiouse as how hed do replaceing Ellison...this way he'd stay on the field...I could see Fewell going to a 3-4 defense with Stroud, r-NT, Schobel...then Mitchel, Poz, r-ILB, Denney...aww who am I kidding :w00t: