Rumor: Trent Edwards leaning towards shoulder surgery!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it say exactly?

It to me says that Trent isnt far off...

Jim Kellys Best year was 1991 he completed 304 passes for 3800 yards or about 12.66 yards per completion

Trent this year completed 245 passes for 2700 yards or 11 yards per catch. (without the talent JK had)

Give the guy a break!

ALSO!

The amazing thing is Jimbo NEVER reached the 4000 yard milestone. If trent reaches it will he be the "best bills qb ever"?

Jim Kellys Best year was 1991 he completed 304 passes for 3800 yards or about 12.66 yards per completion

Trent this year completed 245 passes for 2700 yards or 11 yards per catch. (without the talent JK had)

Give the guy a break!

ALSO!

The amazing thing is Jimbo NEVER reached the 4000 yard milestone. If trent reaches it will he be the "best bills qb ever"?

So what exactly does one single stat prove? Going back and looking at the stats, in both of their 2nd years in the NFL, Trent Edwards and Ryan Leaf each threw for 11 TDs. Thats not saying much for trent. Will he be out of the league after next season, just like Leaf? I mean, they have a similar stat.

Trent needs to earn a break. He's been sold as the savior by numerous fans, sportswriters, and the Bills front office/coaching staff itself. God forbid we have any expectations from him, like playing a full season without getting hurt, or not playing abysmal football for large portions of the season, or actually attempting a pass over 10 yards in length from time to time.

Give the guy a break!

ALSO!

Edwards ranked #25 this year. Any idea where Kelly ranked in 1991? Kelly threw 33 TDs that year.

Never mind. Looked it up. Kelly ranked #6...you are correct. Edwards is not far off.

o and BTW...

Jim Kelly played a complete season of 16 games 4 times in 10 years... He also missed 16 games in 10 years and we talk about how "tough" he was...

Yall need to WAKE the Fock up!

In your obviously exhaustive statistical analysis, did you happen to take into account that Jimbo was benched in the final game in 1991 because we had everything locked up and that he didn't actually miss it due to injury?

In your obviously exhaustive statistical analysis, did you happen to take into account that Jimbo was benched in the final game in 1991 because we had everything locked up and that he didn't actually miss it due to injury?

...and Dick Jauron replied, "Really? You can do that?"

Five shoulder injuries in four years at college, resurfacing again in his second year in the NFL along with multiple other ailments. Its a good thing the Bills are building their offense around this guy.

yea it means he's one tough son of a bit-h. he had absolutely no line or offense in collage. i'm sure a tough guy like you could have done better.

the guy took a beating every week for 3 years it is amaizing he is still functioning @ all.

yea it means he's one tough son of a bit-h. he had absolutely no line or offense in collage. i'm sure a tough guy like you could have done better.

the guy took a beating every week for 3 years it is amaizing he is still functioning @ all.

I don't think the Bills are counting on Johnny Coli to be their franchise QB.

When he was in collage there were people everywhere almost as if they were randomly arranged.