Hakeem Nicks

Magox

This guy is sick!! I've been watching him play week in and week out for the last 2 years, and I'm convinced that he will be a future pro bowler!!! As much as I would like to see Steve Johnson and James Hardy compete for a significant wide reciever role on our team, I believe it would be very difficult to pass on Hakeem Nicks in the second round.

This guy is sick!! I've been watching him play week in and week out for the last 2 years, and I'm convinced that he will be a future pro bowler!!! As much as I would like to see Steve Johnson and James Hardy compete for a significant wide reciever role on our team, I believe it would be very difficult to pass on Hakeem Nicks in the second round.

I think he looks like a stud too, but we have more pressing needs than another WR to develop, so I just see how we can use a first day pick on one..

I don't think we should draft a WR this year unless we can trade Roscoe in the Offseason. If we are able to do that I wouldn't mind drafting one on Day 2. Hopefully we can find that diamond in the rough kinda guy like the Broncos did with Brandon Marshall.

This is the year we need to go out and draft that stud TE which I believe will help take the pressure off this receiving core and free them up to make more plays.