A new all time low in television

BuffaloBill

Awful just awful. No I am not automatically bised against dance as my wife was a ballroom instructor (btw I suck at it). Done well it is interesting, beautiful and even sexy. This show is anything but.

I dont understand how dancing shows have become the new trend. Granted, I've never sat down to watch one and never will, but what exactly draws peoples' attention to these shows?

They should do a "Lap Dance With the Stars"

Id love to see Madden work a lap or two

Does he do the lapdance for a "proffesional lap dance purchaser"? or is it another celebrity? I wouldthink he might be considered one fo the Pro's if he is allowed to do a lap dance for his partner Favre

Awful just awful. No I am not automatically bised against dance as my wife was a ballroom instructor (btw I suck at it). Done well it is interesting, beautiful and even sexy. This show is anything but.

I agree.......I would rather watch Family Reunion Volleyball w/commentary!!!

How about: 'Biggest loser dancing with the stars on ice.'

That could be comedy gold!

Imagine that fat kid from the commercials of the Biggest Loser on ice falling on a celebrity? or one fo the Dancers from Dancing with the stars?

I have always wondered about the biggest loser, If you get kicked off, or lose, are you the biggest winner?