what is your favorite Bills memory?

Im 44 going on 45

Been deeply hooked on the NFL since OJ ran for 2003 in '73

Went to the opening of "Rich Stadium" still have that gold coin they gave out as a momento

Was wondering how long have you been a fan and what is your favorite memory??

Mine was seeing them beat the Breaks off the Raiders in the AFC championship Game.

I was there and ill never forget the feeling I had after the game

A close second was when the Bills ended the Miami losing streak back in the 80's

PLEASE no draft posts or nothing like that

Just say how long you been a fan and your fav memory

Same as yours, Buf-c. At the Ralph standing and dancing the entire game and not feeling cold in the least. The crowd was electric (as was the team). 51-3 and a trip to their first SB.

That's got to be the one.

Oh, been a fan since I was old enough to pay attention. '63 or '64.

I live in VA and haven't made the pilgrimage to Buffalo yet. My favorite memory is sitting at the house watching the wildcard game against Houston. Surrounded by all of my anti-Bill family they were losing 35-3 in the 3rd. I was PISSED!!! Then it happened. Davis scored a TD, 35-10. Next up Reich hits Beebe for a 38 yard TD, 35-17. My heart began to pound as I watched Christie pull off the onside kick. My house became quiet enough to hear a pin drop except for me screaming at the television. Next up was the touchdown pass to Andre Reed in the back of the endzone, 35-24. Next up was the 4th and 5 play where Reed caught his 2nd TD pass. I was bouncing off of the walls by this time as the score was 35-31. I could feel the stadium rocking in my living room. Then Reed caught his 3rd TD pass to give Buffalo their first lead 38-35. I remeber my step dad had gotten caught up in the moment, high-fiving me and yelling "Let's go Buffalo!!!" even though he was a Chiefs fan. On the last drive by Houston I was thinking to myself, "Was all of this emotion spent for nothing? Are we going to blow the game? What would I say if we lost?" When Moon missed Jeffries on that last drive and they ended up with a FG I breathed a DEEP sigh of relief. Odoms picks off the Moon pass in OT, Christie kicks the field goal, and everyone went home happy. Everyone except the Houston Oilers and their fans who cry to this day about Beebe being out of bounds or something :wallbash: Ahhhhhh, those were the days.

THe Houston comeback game I was flying to Chicago on my way to the West coast

During the flight the captain was giving us updates, we took off at the end of the1st quarter

After each score the plane got louder and louder.

We landed just in time to see the Jones INT in overtime and see Christie kick the winning field goal .

Everybody that was on the flight went CRAZY in the bar we all ran to

Priceless

My two favorite are.

My brother and I were watching Monday Night Football. The Bills were taking on the Rams. Jim Kelly was hurt and Frank Reich would be starting. We were told to go to bed at 10. We waited until we were sure our parents were asleep and snuck out into the living room to watch Frank Reich rally the team to a win.

The next was in person with my Father and my Brother. We went to the AFC Championship game against the Chiefs. There was a lot of snow on the ground, it was frigid, and the stadium was electric. A bonus was getting to see Joe Montana play. A really big bonus was seeing him lose to the Bills. Good times.

Beat the hell out of anything I saw the bills do that year.

I didn't realize the question was about that year, or Rich stadium. But, you just keep on answering any question that pops into your head.

My first Bills game ever, I got to see them take on Joe Montana, Marcus Allen, Derrick Thomas, Neal Smith.....it was a preseason game against KC. Ive been to about 40 games since that day. But that day was special seeing Joe Montana.....

However, the preseason game this past year against Detroit was special. I took my 5 year old to his first NFL game, and he got to shake hands with Lee Evans as he come out of the tunnel.....For me that was really cool to see. Cause now I know how my father felt when he seen my eyes the first time I see the Bills play.....

Moments that I personally witnessed: Reich leading a last-minute comeback against the Rams in '89; The Comeback

I wasn't at the '91 AFC Championship Game, but I remember the craziness in Buffalo that night (especially at The Old Pink :wallbash: ). I think most people, myself included, thought that that Bills team was invincible, and that a Super Bowl was within our grasp...

Least favorite moments that I personally witnesses: MNF against Dallas last year; Loss in the WC to Jax...didn't realize at the time that it was Kelly's last game. To me, that game was the beginning of the end...

Mine was the comeback game against Houston. My dad, myself, and a stripper (who was a big Bills fan) from Club Diamond Dust (I was a DJ there at the time) were at the game. We almost left after the interception to start the 3rd but my dad and I were still waiting on the stripper to return from the bathroom after halftime. By the time she got back, we had just scored twice and were back in the game. :cry:

I was thinking this was a thread about games you've been to at Rich Stadium, but see a few people posting memories of watching at home.

Here's my two favorites from being at the Stadium...

1) First game at the Stadium should always be everyones favorite (unless it's a loss). Mine is December 17, 1995 against the Dolphins. A win would put the Bills first in the East and another trip to the playoffs. Walking through the concourse, then to the seats, when you get that first view of the field, it's magical. We were way up there, one of the last rows of what is now either section 328 or 329. When they won, they showed a shot of city hall with a banner being unfurled saying "Look/Guess (I forgot which) Who's Back!". Seeing Santa get arrested for running onto the field. Tailgating with people we just met in the parking lot.

2) Miami again, the Snow Bowl, December 1st, 2002. The fans were kinda on the quiet side with how the game was going. Then the snow started. Jim Kelly on the sidelines. The stadium playing "Let It Snow" and thousands of fans joining in. Being in the parking lot for two hours after at Lot 1 Pole 5 watching the cars just sitting there waiting to leave because of road conditions. Then going to Toronto the next day to see Peter Gabriel for the first time also.

2) Miami again, the Snow Bowl, December 1st, 2002. The fans were kinda on the quiet side with how the game was going. Then the snow started. Jim Kelly on the sidelines. The stadium playing "Let It Snow" and thousands of fans joining in. Being in the parking lot for two hours after at Lot 1 Pole 5 watching the cars just sitting there waiting to leave because of road conditions. Then going to Toronto the next day to see Peter Gabriel for the first time also.

That was a very cool game to be at. Ricky sure did his damage, but in the end it didn't matter. The "Let it Snow" thing may be the funniest thing I've ever experienced at a sporting event.