mularky should sit Vincent

valle7878

Does anyone know for a fact what happened? Supposedly the drill it was in wasn't allowed to be filmed by media or anything, so everything I've heard was just accounts from those who were in attendance. I have to admit, I'm a little pissed at Vincent right now myself, but I'm not sure we have all the facts at this point.

6857[/snapback]

TV chased him down with a chair and beat him behind the Gatorade table.

"I was running and keeping him from going out of bounds and he was cutting back and our shoulder pads just barely grazed on his cutback," said Vincent. "At the same time he was planted I think our shoulder pads met."

"I don't think anything was intentional," Mularkey said. "I think it was accident out on the field. Troy is not going to hurt anybody and J.P. loosened up at the end. You can't do that."

After noticing Losman was still down, Vincent went over to check on him.

"I had finished the play and I hadn't realized that he had fallen," Vincent said. "He had said that he caught the edge of my shoulder pads on my cutback and he had got twisted up on the ground. I just wanted to make sure he was ok."

Losman, the second of the team's two first-round draft picks, has been guilty of taking unnecessary hits from defenders as opposed to sliding to avoid the hit.

"He's an aggressive guy," said Vincent. "Over time with maturity he'll learn. J.P. plays on edge and he'll learn to slide. In this particular practice today it wasn't a live drill. It was a two-minute situation and the last people we want to hit are the quarterbacks. We know red jerseys are not allowed."

OK, if you can believe anyone, how about those who were there? It wasn't even a live drill. There shoulder pads grazed each other, and no dubt because it was JP who was being extra aggressive. TV didn't even know JP had gone down. It was JP not TV.

But while we're at it, let's all just assume that TV smacked the stevestojan out of him and string him up anyway!! Hell, we need someone to blame don't we? :flirt:

Everyone needs someone to blame, I guess. Shows maturity. Every report has Losman trying to cut inside and running into Vincent, who was not trying to hit him. A complete accident which Losman brought on himself.

It's like blaming the mailbox when you run over it.

TV chased him down with a chair and beat him behind the Gatorade table.

6889[/snapback]

HAHAHAHA!

Well I heard it was one of the other QBs that did a Tanya Harding and PAID TV $50 to do it.

It must be true. I read it on the Internet!

Everyone needs someone to blame, I guess. Shows maturity. Every report has Losman trying to cut inside and running into Vincent, who was not trying to hit him. A complete accident which Losman brought on himself.

It's like blaming the mailbox when you run over it.

6942[/snapback]

I just heard what really happened,Troy hit jp with a mailbox! :flirt: I say cut(filet) the fish