Channing Crowder...

I have seen in MANY posts, that LB Channing Crowder would be a "good fit" or "nice addition" as a free agent.

Let me ask...

Does ANYBODY honestly think that Channing Crowder would leave the Miami Dolphins to come play for the Buffalo Bills?

The Dolphins won't let him leave anyway.

"The Dolphins won't let him leave anyway"

Contract-year ILB Channing Crowder expressed displeasure Wednesday with the Dolphins' failure to offer him an extension.

"Honestly I don't know," he said. "I don't see your (defensive) signal caller, four-year starter playing his whole contract out. But I don't know the game like that." Crowder led the Fins in tackles in 2008, but his chronic knee issues remain a long-term concern. They crept up again late in the regular season.

Source: Palm Beach Post

Contract-year ILB Channing Crowder expressed displeasure Wednesday with the Dolphins' failure to offer him an extension.

"Honestly I don't know," he said. "I don't see your (defensive) signal caller, four-year starter playing his whole contract out. But I don't know the game like that." Crowder led the Fins in tackles in 2008, but his chronic knee issues remain a long-term concern. They crept up again late in the regular season.

Very Average linebacker....we have plenty of those.

We need playmakers.

Chronic knee issues? Perfect, Guy will move him up to the top of his wish list.

hmmm.........south beach or orchard park? LOL........

No brainer for me: OP every day of the week. But, I understand that it isn't the popular choice for most.

we have 2 LB that are NFL caliber

Ellison and Pizza boy don;t belong in the NFL

we do need playmakers - but we also need some NFL caliber backups

DiGio and Ellison are both NFL linebackers ... not starting caliber, though.

I like Crowder, but he's JAG @ MLB .. he wouldn't necessarily be an upgrade

DiGio and Ellison are both NFL linebackers ... not starting caliber, though.

I like Crowder, but he's JAG @ MLB .. he wouldn't necessarily be an upgrade

Actually, Ellison and DiGioo are FINE backups...which is what they are on the Bills. Injuries have forced them into the starting lineup.

Actually, Ellison and DiGioo are FINE backups...which is what they are on the Bills. Injuries have forced them into the starting lineup.

right. even though I didn't say those words, that's what I was implying. :wallbash:

right. even though I didn't say those words, that's what I was implying. :wallbash:

Oh, I know. It was really directed at posters like spartacus who don't seem to know the roster...and then exaggerate the problems (of which there are many).

I have seen in MANY posts, that LB Channing Crowder would be a "good fit" or "nice addition" as a free agent.

Let me ask...

Does ANYBODY honestly think that Channing Crowder would leave the Miami Dolphins to come play for the Buffalo Bills?

The Dolphins won't let him leave anyway.

Mitchell left the Super Bowl Champs to come play in Buffalo. Miami's success this year, mostly because of a gimmick offence could be a fluke and they become a very average team next year.