I would like to hear it from Jauron directly,

Cugalabanza

At least Wade Phillips had the dignity and presence of mind to openly take responsibility for his team's miserable face plant and to state plainly that he needs to turn up the intensity and demand more from his players.

I think the fans deserve that much from Dick. I wonder if we will hear from him any time soon. I wonder if he realizes how lucky he is to get another chance. I wonder if he realizes just how frustrated the fans are--not just the minority fringe hot-heads who are never satisfied, but the long-term loyal core fans that have supported the team for decades.

At least Wade Phillips had the dignity and presence of mind to openly take responsibility for his team's miserable face plant and to state plainly that he needs to turn up the intensity and demand more from his players.

I think the fans deserve that much from Dick. I wonder if we will hear from him any time soon. I wonder if he realizes how lucky he is to get another chance. I wonder if he realizes just how frustrated the fans are--not just the minority fringe hot-heads who are never satisfied, but the long-term loyal core fans that have supported the team for decades.

If Jauron has any brains at all, he will keep his yap shut, coach the Bills to 5-11 next year, take a hike and collect whatever is left on his contract. Ralph will watch ticket and merchandise sales drop through the basement and wonder why.

Invite him to dinner. Tell him you got the chronic.

Invite him to dinner. Tell him you got the chronic.

Please no sharing the Chronic with DJ, from seeing him during games and the post game it seems like thats about all he does all day.

Thats it I will move to Vancouver and develop a total couchlock strain and call it the DJ.

Oh....I'm sure you'll be hearing plenty over the next few months. I'm sure OBD is hibernating right now waiting for us to calm down.

Exactly...

I'm sure soon enough we'll get all the "It's disappointing...blah, blah, blah..." or of coarse the ever so famous "They are a hard working bunch...yada, yada," we can stand and then some from Ol' Dead Dick...Another Year of the most painstakingly boring sound bites in all of the NFL...Any chance I can get someone to hang Me by My toenails as a secondary option? Just asking... :beer:

Oh....I'm sure you'll be hearing plenty over the next few months. I'm sure OBD is hibernating right now waiting for us to calm down.

You guys gettin an increased number of chem trails this week, by any chance?? :beer: Breathe deep, mmmmmmmm, you can almost smell those brats!!!!

I gotta say at this point and time I cant stomach another DJ interview......

He may be a nice guy off the football field.....but to me he comes across as a condecending prick who talks to the media like they are pre schoolers asking him questions and has to stoop to their mentality level.

I would like to see the media start asking DJ the hard questions.......frankly I dont care if they are respectful or not.....in my opinion DJ has done NOTHING to earn the right to be the HC of this team.

"Dick......you haven't had a winning season it over 3 years.....why do you think the owner retained you as HC"

"Dick......why do you continually waste your time outs and why cant you judge when to challenge correctly"

"Dick.....WHY DOES YOUR OFFENSE PASS ON 3RD AND ONE WITH ONE OF THE BIGGEST OFFENSIVE LINES IN THE LEAGUE AND A BRUISING RUNNING BACK LIKE MARSHAWN LYNCH"

"Dick.....why does your team seem to do the exact opposite of what should be done on ever stinking play in a attempt to throw off the opposition...why dont you just play to your strengths"

What do you think Dick will say? "I'm sorry Mr. Wilson re-hired me, I know you all think I really suck, so I'll make your life easier by just quitting today. It's the least I can do, and I really admired the way Mike Mularkey quit after he was offered his contract extension, so please accept my deepest apologies and all the best in the future."

DJ is not Wade Phillips. I won't even begin to go there, since Wade is the last coach of the Bills who had a winning record 100 years ago. But Wade's Cowboys suck now too, so who really cares anymore??

I completely expect Dick to continue to talk in platitudes and vague unspecific terms of how hard it is to win in the NFL, and how hard his guys work, and how hard his coaches work, and how hopeful he is that the team will improve next season. But he won't leave the podium without repeating one more time how hard it is to win in the NFL.

Exactly...

I'm sure soon enough we'll get all the "It's disappointing...blah, blah, blah..." or of coarse the ever so famous "They are a hard working bunch...yada, yada," we can stand and then some from Ol' Dead Dick...Another Year of the most painstakingly boring sound bites in all of the NFL...Any chance I can get someone to hang Me by My toenails as a secondary option? Just asking... :beer:

"Well you know it's tough to WIN in the NFL..........."

what you will hear from Brandon is that

1. he had no idea the fans were upset because they never spoke to him directly about the miserable 2008 collapse.

2. If those fans buy tickets and show up for games in 2009, then he will consider issuing a statement.

3. Bills fans will eat it up and demand than all these non-team fans be traded away immediately, if not cut outright.

:wallbash:

business as usual at the clown show